Armed SWAT Team in Arizona Breaks Down Door of Family with Unvaccinated Child.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2019
I understand, just joining in the conversation.

And whoever put a red X on the quoted post is being extreme. Nothing about what she said was objectionable.
Ha, ha. That was me, and no extremity intended. :)

X just means disagree (or the statement is wrong). I was just expressing that I disagree with the statement that a pro-vaxxer only goes to the doctor when necessary, as vaccines are not necessary.

K

kaylagrl

I understand, just joining in the conversation.

And whoever put a red X on the quoted post is being extreme. Nothing about what she said was objectionable.
He rat is being rude with the red X so I'm doing the same. Thanks for actually having a conversation like an adult. My mother was a nurse. So that may be a reason for my view. CC the red X was a very bad idea. Some people cannot be mature in discussion. You should have seen that coming.

Mar 21, 2019
He rat is being rude with the red X so I'm doing the same. Thanks for actually having a conversation like an adult. My mother was a nurse. So that may be a reason for my view. CC the red X was a very bad idea. Some people cannot be mature in discussion. You should have seen that coming.
I'm not being rude. I just rate the posts I read, to show that I've read them. When I disagree with a post or believe it is wrong, I simply rate it X, as you yourself seem to do also. Why do you think this is rude? And if you believe it is rude, why do you do it yourself? I actually think the X is a very good idea, as it can show up posts which are questionable (if people aren't scared to use it for fear of being labelled as rude).

L

Locoponydirtman

My goal is the rational intelligent exchange of ideas.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
CC the red X was a very bad idea. Some people cannot be mature in discussion. You should have seen that coming.
Package software comes with package emotes, not our choice.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
And people would rightly be outraged if children were kidnapped from their parents for not being circumcised, because that's what the government or medical staff thought best. Yet when children are kidnapped because their parents resist a dangerous medical intervention like vaccination, most pro-vaxxers don't say anything.
I'm still on the fence about the whole vaccination issue. Supposedly I need to get boosters and it's recommended by the CDC that I get a yearly flu shot. It's also suggested that pre-1990s vaccines are inert at this point and that you need to be re-vaccinated as adults.

I'm not sure why no one is talking about the recommendations for adults and ONLY for children because the majority of the population are adults.

I will say as a funny aside that I felt like I had special "contagion" powers when I had the chicken pox in the late 90s because I was told I was contagious even after the symptoms had disappeared. I was still sent back to school. So I tried breathing on two people at the computer desk to test this statement. Sure enough, both of them were out with the chicken pox a week later. I don't think I had any nefarious intent...mostly it was just "are you sure? one way to find out..." I didn't seriously believe that I would still be contagious if I was back at school but I was curious.

^I know a lot of people might think that bizarre but I was young and there weren't vaccinations for that at the time. For me it was just an odd event. Being out of school. Being able to hang out with my best friend at the time because he had already had it. Watching a bunch of movies and playing super mario bros. I was incredibly delirious though and I still recall things that I have not been able to replicate in said video game as well as hallucinations that my family still retells.

(I did a little research and found that the chicken pox vaccine came out right around that time) It probably wasn't SOP immediately on release because there were a lot of cases in 1996-1997 or at least it seemed so because it was a talked about topic.

I'd prefer natural immunity but I realize this is a very serious decision.

I'd also like to point out that you can still get these diseases even if you are vaccinated. Although the chances are around 10% and usually cases are mild.

On a non-related note...I had someone in my 5th grade class get black measles (rocky mountain spotted fever)...My dad was like. No you're wrong, that's incredibly rare. I was like, ask my teacher!
^Cue lifelong deathly fear of ticks

Mar 21, 2019
I'm still on the fence about the whole vaccination issue. Supposedly I need to get boosters and it's recommended by the CDC that I get a yearly flu shot. It's also suggested that pre-1990s vaccines are inert at this point and that you need to be re-vaccinated as adults.
I'd avoid those vaccines like the plague. I think almost all people I've known get the flu-shot have suffered ill effects from it - from things like headaches and muscle spasm to narcolepsy and the flu itself. All which could have been avoided if they'd avoided the toxic injection. Sure, doctors deny that the illnesses are related, but where are the tests to prove it, if vaccines are all about science? I'm not a coincidence theorist.

I'm not sure why no one is talking about the recommendations for adults and ONLY for children because the majority of the population are adults.
I guess because children rely on the intelligence of their parents. If an adult is silly enough to inject himself with drugs because he thinks it gives him more resistance to disease, the only one he is hurting is himself. It's much different when the victim is an innocent child.

I will say as a funny aside that I felt like I had special "contagion" powers when I had the chicken pox in the late 90s because I was told I was contagious even after the symptoms had disappeared. I was still sent back to school. So I tried breathing on two people at the computer desk to test this statement. Sure enough, both of them were out with the chicken pox a week later. I don't think I had any nefarious intent...mostly it was just "are you sure? one way to find out..." I didn't seriously believe that I would still be contagious if I was back at school but I was curious.
I guess another proof that chicken pox isn't really that harmful, else you wouldn't have been sent back to school. Nasty, yes. Deadly - not unless you're already dying of something else. This made me smile, as it's probably something I would do if I didn't believe the doctors. I mean, their words (that you were contagious) didn't match their actions (sending you back to school).

^I know a lot of people might think that bizarre but I was young and there weren't vaccinations for that at the time. For me it was just an odd event. Being out of school. Being able to hang out with my best friend at the time because he had already had it. Watching a bunch of movies and playing super mario bros. I was incredibly delirious though and I still recall things that I have not been able to replicate in said video game as well as hallucinations that my family still retells.
Exactly. I remember the nastiness of chicken pox, but also the incredible holiday I had from school. Why deny children the right to skip one of the most boring hobbies of all time?

I'd prefer natural immunity but I realize this is a very serious decision.
Natural immunity lasts a lifetime. Vaccines - a year or so if you're lucky. If you get the disease sooner than this, they'll deny you had the disease, then if you disprove this, they'll deny it was the same strain as the one vaccinated for, then if you disprove this, they'll tell you that you were unlucky (or if you are lucky, they'll admit the vaccine was from a bad batch). As vaccines cause such bad luck, I don't know why anyone would trust them.

I'd also like to point out that you can still get these diseases even if you are vaccinated. Although the chances are around 10% and usually cases are mild.
They say the chances are 10%. This number would be a lot higher if they properly tested everyone that catches the disease the vaccine was said to prevent, but they don't, for obvious reasons. Too much circular reasoning going on there for me to agree that it's science.

L

Locoponydirtman

They call them childhood diseases, do they not affect adults? I know chicken pox does as shingles, but what about the others?

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for the reply...lifted me up quite a bit lol.

I do think it's important for us to rely less on what science says and be more interested in what the Lord has to say. I mistrust doctors in general. Or at least ones that speak authoritatively on vague diagnosis. I called a pharmacist for my brother once because my parents were going to get him something and I wanted to make sure he didn't get something I didn't think would be helpful in his current state. So I researched the alternatives and the causes and the consensus was really "we don't know" and he told me so which was a winner in my book and he agreed with me on what to take barring the aforementioned drug. So that was a pretty cool moment to know that not everyone is that way.

It's a tough issue all around...I haven't ever had any diseases (including the flu) except for chicken pox and I haven't ever had a flu shot.

I think it's important to bear in mind in general that we as humans know very little about our bodies and in the end it's in the Lord's hands. No amount of science is going to prevent us from dying if that is his decision. The body is a corpse any way you slice it. We are to steward it but the Lord is our judge.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
They call them childhood diseases, do they not affect adults? I know chicken pox does as shingles, but what about the others?
just did a simple search on measles seem to say that it can and that it is more severe.

It's late for me but I've always understood (without any real research) that we become more frail as we age and that includes our immune systems. It was a saying about the childhood diseases that they are worse for adults so I kind of just applied it.

A quick search seems to support this but I'll need to look a little deeper at it. I just looked at 2 articles...not anything peer reviewed.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I'd like to take a step back, if i may, and look at this from a Biblical and prophetic position.

I believe we are, and have been since Christ died and rose again, being primed to align ourselves with the worldly system, god of this worldly system, and ultimately merging with him in mind, body, and soul by accepting his mark.

Everything from wanting to have super human abilities ala what the characters in the biggest grossing movie of all time, the new Avengers movie, to DNA editing for the danging fruit of immortality, to the SECOND biggest grossing film of all time, Avatar, and what that movie via offering your consciousness downloaded to an "avatar".

I have a "mark' so to speak. Most people my age do. It looks something like THIS:

Vaccination mark. Remember that big scary gun with a bunch of vaccines administered at the same time? ( ** I AM NOT SAYING VACCINATIONS ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!, just making an analogy **)
But that mark is just an outward indicator of how my body was "changed" by the stuff that caused the mark. In this case, my body is altered so that I am resistant, or immune to certain diseases.

I believe the mark of the beast will be an outward appearance of a heart, body, soul, transformation as well.

I do NOT trust governments run by and for the worldly system and it's leader.

I do NOT trust scientific data of all sorts since most of it is run by the worldly system and it's leader.

So all this priming and preparation is like the boiling frog syndrome. Getting people use to the idea that you are a pariah if you don't accept certain things that are for your, your kids, or societies good. Culminating in a HUGE desire to worship the beast, his image, and take his mark. And my gosh! How can YOU be so stupid as to not want this marvelous thing for you and your children!!?

BUT, once you do, you are irredeemable BECAUSE you are no longer a fully human being. You have been altered, merged with the devil.

Does this mean I run around anxious or paranoid in my daily life? NOPE! I DO trust in the Lord Jesus Christ!

I go to the Drs, I go grocery shopping, I USE devices and modes of the worldly system all the time, just not transforming myself to it, because I HAVE a mark, or seal of a different kind. Applied by the Grace in faith of Jesus Christ unto the day of redemption.

So. Vaccine or not to vaccine. That is the question. Well, I'm right back where I started from! I DON'T know! LOL

Just pray on it and consult the Lord for you and your family. He has already defeated the beast, and now we're just waiting for HIM to set up and claim HIS Worldly system.

Mar 21, 2019
I'd like to take a step back, if i may, and look at this from a Biblical and prophetic position.

I believe we are, and have been since Christ died and rose again, being primed to align ourselves with the worldly system, god of this worldly system, and ultimately merging with him in mind, body, and soul by accepting his mark.

Everything from wanting to have super human abilities ala what the characters in the biggest grossing movie of all time, the new Avengers movie, to DNA editing for the danging fruit of immortality, to the SECOND biggest grossing film of all time, Avatar, and what that movie via offering your consciousness downloaded to an "avatar".

I have a "mark' so to speak. Most people my age do. It looks something like THIS:

Vaccination mark. Remember that big scary gun with a bunch of vaccines administered at the same time? ( ** I AM NOT SAYING VACCINATIONS ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!, just making an analogy **)
But that mark is just an outward indicator of how my body was "changed" by the stuff that caused the mark. In this case, my body is altered so that I am resistant, or immune to certain diseases.

I believe the mark of the beast will be an outward appearance of a heart, body, soul, transformation as well.

I do NOT trust governments run by and for the worldly system and it's leader.

I do NOT trust scientific data of all sorts since most of it is run by the worldly system and it's leader.

So all this priming and preparation is like the boiling frog syndrome. Getting people use to the idea that you are a pariah if you don't accept certain things that are for your, your kids, or societies good. Culminating in a HUGE desire to worship the beast, his image, and take his mark. And my gosh! How can YOU be so stupid as to not want this marvelous thing for you and your children!!?

BUT, once you do, you are irredeemable BECAUSE you are no longer a fully human being. You have been altered, merged with the devil.

Does this mean I run around anxious or paranoid in my daily life? NOPE! I DO trust in the Lord Jesus Christ!

I go to the Drs, I go grocery shopping, I USE devices and modes of the worldly system all the time, just not transforming myself to it, because I HAVE a mark, or seal of a different kind. Applied by the Grace in faith of Jesus Christ unto the day of redemption.

So. Vaccine or not to vaccine. That is the question. Well, I'm right back where I started from! I DON'T know! LOL

Just pray on it and consult the Lord for you and your family. He has already defeated the beast, and now we're just waiting for HIM to set up and claim HIS Worldly system.
I think this is what vaccines are all about - worship. So many pro-vaxxers - not all - but so many - seem to practically worship the doctors and high priests of vaccination. For them it has become a religion. This is why they are so quick to malign and blame those who have a different opinion.

It seems to me that pro-vaxx doctors have taken the place of God for these people - they worry more about parents who reject vaccination for their children than people who disbelieve in the One True and Only Messiah. It would make total sense for the devil to sneak the mark of the beast into vaccines. You could put any toxin into those drugs, tell the people it's an innoculation, and they'd thank you for it without any question.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I think you can get any of them as an adult, if you haven't had the vaccines, or the disease. Mumps is a very dangerous illness, esp. for men, since they can go sterile. I knew adults who got polio, it was very common in the early 1950s. And then, later on in life, these people get post polio syndrome, where the polio pain returns and the pain is horrible.

Adults can certainly get rubella, as that is how babies go deaf, when their mom gets the disease. I think it can come back, even if you have had it, which is why herd immunity is so important. I had rubella, just some spots, not even a fever! Very mild! Except that it makes unborn babies deaf. Very sad!

But are we only worried about adults, or the more vulnerable population of children? This is about paranoid parents choosing to believe lies about vaccinations, and the result is epidemics of these easily preventable diseases!

L

Locoponydirtman

I think you can get any of them as an adult, if you haven't had the vaccines, or the disease. Mumps is a very dangerous illness, esp. for men, since they can go sterile. I knew adults who got polio, it was very common in the early 1950s. And then, later on in life, these people get post polio syndrome, where the polio pain returns and the pain is horrible.

Adults can certainly get rubella, as that is how babies go deaf, when their mom gets the disease. I think it can come back, even if you have had it, which is why herd immunity is so important. I had rubella, just some spots, not even a fever! Very mild! Except that it makes unborn babies deaf. Very sad!

But are we only worried about adults, or the more vulnerable population of children? This is about paranoid parents choosing to believe lies about vaccinations, and the result is epidemics of these easily preventable diseases!
Of course we are not only concerned with adults but as we allow hordes of illegals from third world countries to invade our cities and neighborhoods I'm very sure they have not been vaccinated.

I don't think it's fair to call people who don't trust pharma, and govco paranoid. There is ample cause for concern. I personally trust nothing said by govco.

U

UnderGrace

Vaccination is a program developed for government control.
Plain and simple.

CDC reports a person with
measles has a 0.01 percent chance of dying of the reported cases

Forced government intervention based on the "greater good" is a lie .....the notion of the "greater good" is unproven and has historically led to the stripping away of human rights to obtain power and money ...the road to the slave state which clearly we are on.

People need to step out of learned helplessness and educate themselves and find a good balanced primary care provider than has an holistic view and not big pharma only.

K

Karraster

Just wondering if people who are on the fence about vaccinations know just what all is in them? Aborted fetus cells, for one. The Pope says it's ok, but is it ok? I say not even close to ok.

Mar 21, 2019
I think you can get any of them as an adult, if you haven't had the vaccines, or the disease. Mumps is a very dangerous illness, esp. for men, since they can go sterile.
I'd argue that the vaccine for mumps (MMR) is more dangerous, as it can give men and women autism, not to mention death. Doctor Andrew Wakefield lost his medical licence for daring to propose a link between autism and MMR. If our society has moved to a position where those in control are so scared of being exposed that they must censor the free speech of scientists and doctors, how can any parent trust such controllers?

I knew adults who got polio, it was very common in the early 1950s. And then, later on in life, these people get post polio syndrome, where the polio pain returns and the pain is horrible.
Polio is curable with mega-doses of vitamin C, intravenously. No dangerous vaccines required.

Why do you believe herd immunity exists? To me, it's only a fall-back position pro-vaxxers use when their vaccines don't work, so they can still blame anti-vaxxers for the diseases they contract and probably even initiated. Have there ever been any scientific studies done to demonstrate this so-called "herd immunity"?

So doctors and scientists and a whole heap of folk are getting censored for warning of the dangers of vaccines, and you believe parents are paranoid for believing them? If these people are being dishonest, why are they not engaged in a proper scientific debate - Big Pharma and the government surely has a much greater supply of scientists and experts? Why do they instead insist on a program of censorship by de-licensing, travel bans, termination of employment etc? I think it's naive to believe big-pharma and its allies has nothing to hide, as truth fears no investigation, but Big-Pharma and the government certainly fear investigation when it comes to vaccinations.