As a christian, how can you be attractive?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
My guess He wasnt really serious probably sarcasm T_T
Well, doggone it.

(I'm just kidding about all of this, everyone... though yes, I do admittedly have a thing for arms, and am trying to work on my own as well.)

J

jaywoooo

I'm a firm believer in "actions speak louder than words". Just try to watch some of the reality shows on t.v. today....look at what society pushes people to be attractive? I've lived the life of a rock star and let the devil has his way with me for years and brought me nothing but unhappiness, loneliness, desperation, etc......People notice me more now that I'm always happy and positve. Now I'm just waiting for God to put someone in my life to share my happiness with :)

F

FirePanther

As I started to love God always more I started to look more inside the people and right now the first thing I see in a girl of the opposite sex is her heart. In my opinion nothing is better than a girl who is sweet and caring. Personally I have met many wonderful christian girls but no one as christian really attracted me like those who have a wonderful heart. But maybe other guys can think in a different way, it's personal.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

greatkraw

The eyes tell me everything. I had a bunch of nurses and their eyes and their attitude told me they were christian before I found out officially they were.