@JayBird:
"...i also think spirit is what gives us our emotions, love, compassion, etc. this is what separates us from other animals of the natural world."
I also agreed on that, sir. I myself stopped believing the way the RRC taught me to believe in GOD. I also see a "dualism" in God and Jesus: GOD, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus as the perfect "hardware" God needed earthly to teach us His truth...
But I don´t want to show I´m not any longer "Trinitarian" or "Triunalist". It will cause an open "animosity", since the RCC´s traditions leaked even in a "written" form.
Time will tell me how wrong I am.
"...i also think spirit is what gives us our emotions, love, compassion, etc. this is what separates us from other animals of the natural world."
I also agreed on that, sir. I myself stopped believing the way the RRC taught me to believe in GOD. I also see a "dualism" in God and Jesus: GOD, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus as the perfect "hardware" God needed earthly to teach us His truth...
But I don´t want to show I´m not any longer "Trinitarian" or "Triunalist". It will cause an open "animosity", since the RCC´s traditions leaked even in a "written" form.
Time will tell me how wrong I am.
Last edited: