Ask Blain anything

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
in a mathematical equation, how does one come to the conclusion of = window

(in other words..whats the mathematical equation?)
 
for people to get to know me better I decided to make a thread where you can ask me anything about me and I have to honestly answer no matter the question. Although I do apologize if this seems self conceited as that is never my intent i just figured it would be a great way for people to know me better and it might make an interesting thread. btw ask me about my kitty cat;)

Oh I see how it is you don't like me anymore. So you don't want to answer my questions. You're going to make me cry Blain.
 
Oh I see how it is you don't like me anymore. So you don't want to answer my questions. You're going to make me cry Blain.
you asked me a question? Sorry i guess I didn't see it i have had a hard time focusing lately. What was the question?
 
you asked me a question? Sorry i guess I didn't see it i have had a hard time focusing lately. What was the question?


Why do you have a hard time focusing? Is it your fat cat Sandy is she sitting on your keyboard blocking your screen? My cat's do that sometimes.
 
Why do you have a hard time focusing? Is it your fat cat Sandy is she sitting on your keyboard blocking your screen? My cat's do that sometimes.
lol no she usually is being cute sleeping on my bed, I wish I could take a picture and show her to you but i don't have a camera or phone and I wouldn't know how to put that picture into my computer.
I have had issues focusing since I was a little kid i take pills for it but its still a problem.
 
If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it does it make a noise?
 
in a mathematical equation, how does one come to the conclusion of = window

(in other words..whats the mathematical equation?)

Light + transparency = window

Christ + sacrifice +risen Lord = one huge window!