Ask Blain anything

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What is something that you always wanted to do but have not been able to do it yet?

If you could work what would you like to do?

Do you play any musical instrument?

Do you like to sing?

Your other adopted mother would like to know, cause Blonds are curious.
Something I have always wanted to do is spend one day with Jesus in heaven

If I could work I would want to be a missionary spending all day everyday helping people the poor the needy the poor in spirit going to great lengths for the sake of others

I don't play an instrument

I only like to sing when I am really into praising God and it always is in private where ppl can't hear me because I am a terrible singer
 
The definition of the CC Blain = One kind hearted young man who loves the Lord with All his heart. One who encourages, prays for other, lifts up Jesus to the world, loves his brothers and sisters in Christ, loves his cat Sandy, one who is becoming more and more like Jesus everyday, and a Warrior in God's army to spread the truth and proclaim the soon return of Jesus to all.
lol I honestly don't think this is me yet, if it is then I will seek all this on a deeper level if it isn't one day I know I will be this.
 
What country used to be called Upper Volta and what is its capital city?

Oh! Oh! I know this one! I don't know why I know this, but I do.

...dang, I'm not Blain, though, so my unexpected knowledge of this is useless.

I feel so...kind of like this now...

tumblr_ml35n6VoiF1ro7f22o1_1280.jpg
 
Oh! Oh! I know this one! I don't know why I know this, but I do.

...dang, I'm not Blain, though, so my unexpected knowledge of this is useless.

I feel so...kind of like this now...

View attachment 92948
I'm so glad someone else knows this!

Interesting factoid: If you look into a mirror at midnight and say the name of this city three times...

...nothing really special happens. But it's a fun name to say.
 
Three days before mine......We have been robbed.....lol Ever get those combined Birthday/Christmas gifts?.... I say lets change them to June 20 and June 23....are you in?....lol
well my sisters b day is december 22 so I not only get christmas/b day gifts but we do my sisters b day and mine on the same day
 
I am unable to as my computer doesn't have a web cam and I don't have a cell phone to take a pic and upload it on my pc

You could always scan an old print in and then put it up. I've done that with a handful of old pics.

Of course you would need access to a scanner.
 
I think random questions are the most fun!

Do you dream in black and white or in color?

What is your shoe size?

what or who inspires you?

What at is hiding under your bed?

Grab the book closest to you, go to page 18 line 4. What does it say?

Did you have an imaganary friend as a kid?

And.... Biggest pet peeve?
 
I'm so glad someone else knows this!

Interesting factoid: If you look into a mirror at midnight and say the name of this city three times...

...nothing really special happens. But it's a fun name to say.




I Googled Upper Volta...and wow, I learned something new! I only knew it by its new name.