Ask me anything.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am Canadian I am considering writing on the back of your letter, but I am going to hunt the shops for aerograms first to see if they still have any.

Postage is so expensive that I can only write once in a while.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
lol you can if you want, or just bask in the glory of my presence lol

No I wanted too but don't have the money and never got hired when looking for a coop for my tourism program. But I did get to ride a greyhound from Edmonton Alberta to Kitchener Ontario. That is the closest I have ever come. I know, I have seen farm land and country side between Brantford and Windsor I got to fly out to Alberta and spent 2 months in Grande Cache. So I can imagine the scenery across canada based on the little experiences I do have.

I appreciate you attempting to describe the Canadian scenery, but what I got out of your response is that I need not even bother because it apparently doesn't have same glory as basking in your presence!
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoulsearch
I am Canadian I am considering writing on the back of your letter, but I am going to hunt the shops for aerograms first to see if they still have any.

Postage is so expensive that I can only write once in a while.
Hi, no worries, I understand, no worries, take your time and write back when you have the opportunity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch