ASK ME QUESTIONS?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
What's an AMA thread?

Apr 15, 2017
I understand that a person that comes across with ask me anything,surely should not say that,for there is no one that could know everything to answer every question,including the most intellectual mind,the highest I.Q.,the most photographic memory,for there many things we have not come across to know those things,and I am talking of questions that are known in the world among many people,and things that can be found out if applied,not what color clothes do I have on for that is ridiculous.

But human nature sure does love to mock,and I do it sometimes myself,but at least I am not robbing a bank,or anything serious like that.

Or is it only playing around.

I think I will stop the mocking for it does not seem right,and it is like the woman that was taken because they caught her in adultery,and threw her at Jesus' feet,and said,what does the law say concerning this,for we say stone her,but Jesus said he that is without sin cast the first stone,and all sin is unrighteousness.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I don't get this text speak.

My daughter had to explain to me that WTF when I used it once did not mean "Well that's fantastic"

Anyway thanks for answering

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I understand that a person that comes across with ask me anything,surely should not say that,for there is no one that could know everything to answer every question,including the most intellectual mind,the highest I.Q.,the most photographic memory,for there many things we have not come across to know those things,and I am talking of questions that are known in the world among many people,and things that can be found out if applied,not what color clothes do I have on for that is ridiculous.

But human nature sure does love to mock,and I do it sometimes myself,but at least I am not robbing a bank,or anything serious like that.

Or is it only playing around.

I think I will stop the mocking for it does not seem right,and it is like the woman that was taken because they caught her in adultery,and threw her at Jesus' feet,and said,what does the law say concerning this,for we say stone her,but Jesus said he that is without sin cast the first stone,and all sin is unrighteousness.
Its playful, and not meant to be taken seriously : p You can ask stuff like "whats your favorite color" or "whats your fondest memory growing up" kinda junk : p

Or you can be silly and ask questions the OP couldnt possibly answer, haha.

I don't get this text speak.

My daughter had to explain to me that WTF when I used it once did not mean "Well that's fantastic"

Anyway thanks for answering
That is hilarious, haha.

T

Tinuviel

Here ya go Willie, my favourite Monty Python sketch :D
[video=youtube;4vuW6tQ0218]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218[/video]

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
Who was Raistlin Majere?

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I have a question. A real one. Why do you say you were "saved" at birth?
"I've always said I was saved at "re-birth", does that mean I need to go back to all those peoples now and explain what I meant to say was "birth"? "WOW THATS GOING TO TAKE ME A MONTH AT LEAST!"............."Honey, load up the car!"

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I have a real question: "How is it God has always been here and has no start?" I get how he can from now on be here forever, at least in my imagination, but I can't fathom anything not having a start; hence, the Alpha part of the Alpha and Omega. "Can you?" Ok, that's unfair that's two questions, just stay with the first one.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Oh, just one more "can I?" Ok I was wondering, "If we all ask Jesus this many questions do you think He might answer them?" Hmmm? Ok, that's unfair, I asked two questions again.......why I oughta.....myself! Just go with the second one, besides the first one I answered. :cool:...

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Ok, I swear , just one more: "What is the fourth message written on Kryptos?"

G

Galatea

I have a question, if someone has seen Monty Python and does not find it funny, does this mean the person has a terrible sense of humor?

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I had a AMA thread once, but it was entitled "Ask Me Only Stuff I Already absolutely Know." Turns out I was 87% right on my answers too, that's not bad right? :p...

Feb 7, 2015
Ok, I swear , just one more: "What is the fourth message written on Kryptos?"
I believe it is:

NGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL
OHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL
PIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLM
QJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMN
RLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQ
SMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQU
TNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUV
UQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVW
VUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWX
WVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZ
XWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZK
YXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZKR
ZZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRY
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCD

But, I haven't quite finished transcribing it yet.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I have a question, if someone has seen Monty Python and does not find it funny, does this mean the person has a terrible sense of humor?
You might find the non-fans have a more appealing answer than do the fans of Monty Python. Me? well I plead the 5th in this case. Smile.

Feb 7, 2015
It actually means something else, but I'd rather not post that here since I like you anyway. LOL

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I believe it is:

NGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL
OHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL
PIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLM
QJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMN
RLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQ
SMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQU
TNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUV
UQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVW
VUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWX
WVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZ
XWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZK
YXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZKR
ZZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRY
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCD

But, I haven't quite finished transcribing it yet.
Thank God I'm not driving I think you just hypnotized me..........I may be here awhile. I think it's moving now....(Mommy! Help!!!!)