Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Jun 24, 2017
How are you going to talk about all of that healthy food and then make me talk about pizza? That ain't right.

My favorite is bacon, jalapeños, and feta cheese. It's not something I get often, because of all the death it contains, but it is delicious.

Do you move around a lot when you sleep?

T

Tabitha4thelord

Yes, I toss and turn all night long?

Whats your favorite animal?

R

renewed_hope

Koala Bears....they are so cute:eek:

Why do I lock myself in the trunk only to find out I can't get out? Lol

Just messing with you, you really don't have to answer that one lol...on a more serious note, what did you have for your last meal?

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Koala Bears....they are so cute:eek:

Why do I lock myself in the trunk only to find out I can't get out? Lol

Just messing with you, you really don't have to answer that one lol...on a more serious note, what did you have for your last meal?

Bagels with cream cheese

What is the last dream that you remember having?

Maka

Jun 26, 2017
I don't remember dreams very often. There is one dream I've had more than once. I'm looking out the window and I see space ships in the sky. In that moment I'm sure life as I know it is over and I'm scared to death. It's horrifying! I need to stop watching Star Wars. Lol

What's your favourite type of music?

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I don't remember dreams very often. There is one dream I've had more than once. I'm looking out the window and I see space ships in the sky. In that moment I'm sure life as I know it is over and I'm scared to death. It's horrifying! I need to stop watching Star Wars. Lol

What's your favourite type of music?
Alternative rock or rap rock

What is one instrument you would like to learn?

Jul 25, 2012
I like acoustic covers. Guitar. <3

If you had to choose only one option, which would it be?

A) Meet the love of your life?
B) Cure cancer?
c)World peace?

Maka

Jun 26, 2017
I like acoustic covers. Guitar. <3

If you had to choose only one option, which would it be?

A) Meet the love of your life?
B) Cure cancer?
c)World peace?
Without hesitation.. World peace.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

N

NoNameMcgee

Without hesitation.. World peace.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
i think im an extrovert in 90% of social situations
im opinionated and typically a leader in the work place
friendly and outgoing to strangers

but when a woman shows interest in me i seem to transform rather quickly and find a way out (._.')

if you were given a million dollars
BUT you had to start a business with it

what would you invest the money into?

T

Tabitha4thelord

i think im an extrovert in 90% of social situations
im opinionated and typically a leader in the work place
friendly and outgoing to strangers

but when a woman shows interest in me i seem to transform rather quickly and find a way out (._.')

if you were given a million dollars
BUT you had to start a business with it

what would you invest the money into?
A soup kitchen to feed the needed 3 times a day
cause I love to cook and bake for others

What Is your favorite kind of car?

G

Galatea

1935 Dusenberg Convertible preferably in red.

Who is your favorite painter and why?

C

CaptainGoat

1935 Dusenberg Convertible preferably in red.

Who is your favorite painter and why?
Ooh. Those cars were stylish!

Painters... Has to be the Chuckle Brothers.

G

Galatea

Ooh. Those cars were stylish!

Painters... Has to be the Chuckle Brothers.
I must confess, I had to look up the year. I just knew I like the Dusenbergs with the pipes sticking out, lol.

Who the heck are the Chuckle Brothers? And I meant painters as in visual artists.

So, who is your favorite visual artist?

C

CaptainGoat

Chuckle Brothers are visual artists. Look them up on YouTube! We used to watch them often on tv.
I forgot a question.... OK...
Do you prefer older methods or new gadgets?

C

CaptainGoat

(By visual artists you mean Laurel and Hardy or Charlie Chaplin?)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I must confess, I had to look up the year. I just knew I like the Dusenbergs with the pipes sticking out, lol.

Who the heck are the Chuckle Brothers? And I meant painters as in visual artists.

So, who is your favorite visual artist?
When I was younger my favorite was Monet, especially his water lilly paintings..

For the last few years it was Van Gogh because I can really associate with his sort of melancholy, seclusive and sad way of seeing beauty in simple everyday things...

Now I have to say my favorite is Rembrandt. He is a master at portraying emotion and depth in people's faces. The way he uses light in his paintings seems to give it life. He is a master of chiaroscuro (as well as other things).

Detail of a Rembrandt painting ("Old Man In Military Costume"):

Where would u like to take a vacation if you could?

Last edited:
G

Galatea

(By visual artists you mean Laurel and Hardy or Charlie Chaplin?)
Charlie Chaplin by a long shot- utter genius. I meant painter as in Rembrandt, Da Vinci, Turner, etc.

OLD ways- except for washing machine and dryer. I don't want to beat my clothes on a rock.

What did you want to be when you were a child?

G

Galatea

When I was younger my favorite was Monet, especially his water lilly paintings..

For the last few years it was Van Gogh because I can really associate with his sort of melancholy, seclusive and sad way of seeing beauty in simple everyday things...

Now I have to say my favorite is Rembrandt. He is a master at portraying emotion and depth in people's faces. The way he uses light in his paintings seems to give it life. He is a master of chiaroscuro (as well as other things).

Where would u like to take a vacation if you could?
I'm fond of Van Gogh and Rembrandt, Monet to a lesser extent.

Renoir is my favorite. I love the light in his paintings, and he loved women- I don't just mean their form, but I get a sense he loved women as people. I can not really explain what I mean.

I'd go to to the UK. I am a life long anglophile.

What is the last really good book you read?

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
I believe that some scenes cannot be reproduced by us in a painting or even in a photograph...like a sunset, or the excitement in a small child's face when blowing soap bubbles in the air for the first time or perhaps the joy in a child's face after finding her long lost dog. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

T

Tinuviel

I'm fond of Van Gogh and Rembrandt, Monet to a lesser extent.

Renoir is my favorite. I love the light in his paintings, and he loved women- I don't just mean their form, but I get a sense he loved women as people. I can not really explain what I mean.

I'd go to to the UK. I am a life long anglophile.

What is the last really good book you read?
Probably "Let the Hurricane Roar" by Rose Wilder Lane. It wasn't REALLY good, but it was good and very enjoyable. It did, however, shamelessly borrow from Laura Ingalls Wilder's works (at that time unpublished).

Have you ever read a book that you loved as a kid, and then reread it as an adult and discovered it wasn't such a much? If so, what book?