Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
It used to be the Streams thread but now its dead.. My new fave is the Speak Your Mind thread in the BDF. :rolleyes:

Why does God make people suffer?
You will know the answer when you see him after you croak.

If God offered to give you any currently existing Pokemon as a pet, which one would you choose?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Pikachu is the most recognizable. When Disney buys the Pokemon trademark, he and I will move to Orlando FL. He does the meet and greet stuff and rakes in the dough. I get a lifetime supply of tickets and a nice little villa on a lake in an affluent suburb.

Oh, and when the power goes out at night, I can just hook him up to the circuit box. Everyone wins!

What's the best non-touristy city you've ever been to.

You will know the answer when you see him after you croak.

If God offered to give you any currently existing Pokemon as a pet, which one would you choose?

C

CaptainGoat

Probably Cardiff.

Do you own something rare?

S

SweetmorningDew78

English and Spanish

What language would you like to learn?
Spanish :) there are many different Spanish accents and I love them! Especially when the music is in Spanish :) I heard brothers and sisters sung in Spanish in Yousing room and I love it :)

How are you today?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
:) there are many different Spanish accents and I love them! Especially when the music is in Spanish :) I heard brothers and sisters sung in Spanish in Yousing room and I love it :)

How are you today?
I'm excited about seeing my best friend in Malaysia! I'm on the way right now, actually!

How many games do you have on your phone?

T

Tinuviel

I'm excited about seeing my best friend in Malaysia! I'm on the way right now, actually!

Zip, zero, zilch. Nada. Not one. In fact, I don't even have a phone of my own. I don't really care for driving, so I'm only just getting my license and before that there was very little reason to have a phone. I suppose I'll have to get one now...

Are you afraid of storms?

Jun 24, 2017
S

SweetmorningDew78

I dont play games :D :D so I know nothing about games. So, I dont have it on my phone :)

(I am happy for you lil sis :) enyoy your time with your bestfriend . Keep safe! God bless your trip to Malaysia)

Would you take back someone who cheated on you?

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
I regret undergoing a root canal procedure. I heard it can cause some illness when your immune system is compromised.

Imagine you got stuck in a wheelchair. What would you do with your life?

T

Tinuviel

Would you take back someone who cheated on you?
Assuming I wasn't already married to him, no. I would have a very hard time with that.

Imagine you got stuck in a wheelchair. What would you do with your life?
Write!! As much as possible. I could double my pen-pal correspondence AND journal, AND write stories! Also, sing.

What is your favourite book of the Bible?

Maka

Jun 26, 2017
Revelations. Because everyone dies.

What is the absolute worst movie you've ever seen?
I don't think I could say what the absolute worst was. I've seen too many bad movies. It may not be the worst but I did not like Batman vs Superman. I just can't deal with Ben Affleck as Batman. I didn't even finish watching it.

What is your favourite movie?

T

Tinuviel

I don't think I could say what the absolute worst was. I've seen too many bad movies. It may not be the worst but I did not like Batman vs Superman. I just can't deal with Ben Affleck as Batman. I didn't even finish watching it.

What is your favourite movie?
Maybe the 1940 Rebecca? I don't know. Or the Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters, and how was it?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Rebecca is absolutely fantastic and underrated flick.

The Lost City of Z

I thought it was good but maybe a little too choppy.

If you could meet one non-biblical historical figure, who would it be?

Maybe the 1940 Rebecca? I don't know. Or the Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters, and how was it?