Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
T

toinena

I am feeling fine, thank you. And that is despite of all the snow that came this morning.

How do you like your pancakes?

T

toinena

I think we might have posted quite close in time... it wasn't there when I started my answer....

Yes. I have sinned today. Not in actions but in thoughts.

That was an unpleasant question, so I repeat my pancake one... How do you like your pancakes?

S

Susanna

I think we might have posted quite close in time... it wasn't there when I started my answer....

That was an unpleasant question, so I repeat my pancake one... How do you like your pancakes?
Well done. Is that a passable way of describing pancakes?

What's your favorite author?

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Piers Anthony. He's a fantasy fiction writer who has been writing since at least the 70's and my favorite series is by him, the Xanth Series which there is currently about 37 books in.

Have you ever tried to count the licks it would take you personally to reach the center of a tootsie pop?

Feb 9, 2017
No I haven't counted how many licks it takes to reach the centre of a toastie pop as I haven't tried them yet..

Whats the worse date you've been on, and what went wrong:)

T

toinena

I think I have told this one before. But it was a night with dinner and Opera. The guy hadn't booked a table, hadn't checked when the performance was to begin, and it started an hour earlier than he thought. No dinner. And no break before two hours. And then I bought me a cookie he wanted to share. Half a cookie. Half a soda. I was dying of hunger (quite like the main character in the play).

When did you learn to drive?

L

LittleBit1987

I think I have told this one before. But it was a night with dinner and Opera. The guy hadn't booked a table, hadn't checked when the performance was to begin, and it started an hour earlier than he thought. No dinner. And no break before two hours. And then I bought me a cookie he wanted to share. Half a cookie. Half a soda. I was dying of hunger (quite like the main character in the play).

When did you learn to drive?
I was 22.... My parents never had the time to teach me how to drive...

So my boyfriend at the time... (now husband) and his dad taught me how to drive.

If you could change ONE thing about your physical appearance... what would it be?

L

loverofjesus27

Roses lavender is old age

laptop or ipad?

T

Tinuviel

Roses lavender is old age

laptop or ipad?
laptop :)

I was 22.... My parents never had the time to teach me how to drive...

So my boyfriend at the time... (now husband) and his dad taught me how to drive.

If you could change ONE thing about your physical appearance... what would it be?
I've always wanted my eyes to be wider...or my nose smaller lol

do you have a favourite traditional Christmas movie?

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Yes, yes I do. The cartoon How the Grinch stole Christmas.

What color is your toothbrush?

S

Stranger36147

do you have a favourite traditional Christmas movie?
Home Alone.

Are you a nocturnal person or more active/lively during the day?

EDIT: Aw, poop. I always end up answering a question someone else has already answered. Gotta try to be a little quicker, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daylilies

Apr 11, 2017
I have to be active during the day, but if I let my natural sleep pattern take place, I would wake up about 10:00 am and be awake until about 2:00 am. I get crazy bursts of creativity from about 10:00 pm on! :)

Real or artificial Christmas tree?

L

LittleBit1987

Home Alone.

Are you a nocturnal person or more active/lively during the day?

EDIT: Aw, poop. I always end up answering a question someone else has already answered. Gotta try to be a little quicker, I guess.
hmmmm.... That’s a tough one. I’m a little bit of both?

Favorite action movie?

dang it... skip my question....

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Yes, yes I do. The cartoon How the Grinch stole Christmas.

What color is your toothbrush?

Purple... But I need to buy a new one.

What is your favorite type of candy?

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015

Yes it was.

T

toinena

I have to be active during the day, but if I let my natural sleep pattern take place, I would wake up about 10:00 am and be awake until about 2:00 am. I get crazy bursts of creativity from about 10:00 pm on! :)

Real or artificial Christmas tree?

Many unanswered questions here... So I take this.
Last year I bought an artificial tree for the first time, and I was very satisfied and I am already looking forward to putting it up again.

When do you decorate your Christmas tree?