Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
A

AuntieAnt

All This, and Heaven Too (1940) with Bette Davis and Charles Boyer

Who is your favorite actress of all time and why?
Of all time, I’d have to say Katherine Hepburn because she’s believable, entertaining, and I liked all of her movies. My favorite is African Queen. I just adore the chemistry between her & Humphrey Bogart. Although The Philadelphia Story runs a close 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]. The quick witted dialogue between Hepburn, Cary Grant & Jimmy Stewart is genius and absolutely hilarious!

Who is your favorite male actor of all time?

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Of all time, I’d have to say Katherine Hepburn because she’s believable, entertaining, and I liked all of her movies. My favorite is African Queen. I just adore the chemistry between her & Humphrey Bogart. Although The Philadelphia Story runs a close 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]. The quick witted dialogue between Hepburn, Cary Grant & Jimmy Stewart is genius and absolutely hilarious!

Dicaprio. Well I guess by association, he's in many of my favorite movies and he's very good. Edward Norton is a close second.

Whos an an underrated actor you believe receives less credit?

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I just rewatched Philadelphia Story the other day. It is very good. I like her best with Spencer Tracy. She’s softer with him than with anyone else, I like when she gets vulnerable- although she did in Philadelphia Story. My favorite of hers is Woman of the Year. She made the perfect Jo March in Little Women, too.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Dicaprio. Well I guess by association, he's in many of my favorite movies and he's very good. Edward Norton is a close second.

Whos an an underrated actor you believe receives less credit?
Did you perhaps mean overrated? I think Tom Cruise is overrated and deserves less credit. He often looks “vacant” to me. I don’t find him interesting or exciting.

What do you waste the most time doing that could be better used doing something else?

N

NoNameMcgee

Did you perhaps mean overrated? I think Tom Cruise is overrated and deserves less credit. He often looks “vacant” to me. I don’t find him interesting or exciting.

What do you waste the most time doing that could be better used doing something else?
too much time watching cooking shows on youtube

same question... thats a good one

Jan 6, 2018
too much time watching cooking shows on youtube

same question... thats a good one
Too much time taking baths. I like taking a bath in the evening, but sometimes my mind drift off and... I can spend there one hour without almost realizing lol.

Where is the place you think everybody should visit but hardly anybody does?

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
The Bible has explained everything that is in this world and what will still happen. So nothing aside from the Bible baffles me.

How do we abide in the Love of CHRIST JESUS?
We abide in the Love of CHRIST JESUS when we keep His Commandments (His Word).

For JESUS CHRIST our PRECIOUS LORD said, "If you keep my Commandments, you will abide in my Love, just as I have kept my FATHER'S Commandments and abide in His Love (John 15:10)."

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Too much time taking baths. I like taking a bath in the evening, but sometimes my mind drift off and... I can spend there one hour without almost realizing lol.

Where is the place you think everybody should visit but hardly anybody does?
Wow! A good question but I have no answer to it.
Do you spend more on others than yourself?

S

Sweetmorningdew78

The same I guess :)

I was wondering what happened to Yeraza_Bats....haven't seen him posting anymore... Hope everything is ok with Yeraza_Bats...

How is your day so far...?

T

toinena

Oh dear. Oh my. What a day! Happy it is soon over.

How do you manage to love people that resent you?

T

toinena

( I am happy to see this thread has survived without me for weeks... happy to be back)

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Oh dear. Oh my. What a day! Happy it is soon over.

How do you manage to love people that resent you?
I don't. I just ignore 'em, unless they actually pose a threat to me. Then I will call the cops and they're out of my life! No love here!

Are the new memes of 2018 annoying you yet?

N

NoNameMcgee

I don't. I just ignore 'em, unless they actually pose a threat to me. Then I will call the cops and they're out of my life! No love here!

nope... i just ignore them unless they pose a threat to me.... but i will call the mods if they are.. and then they're out of my life! no being annoyed here!

do you drink pop? (soda for those who dont know better)

if so whats your favorite?

L

loverofjesus27

Cherry Coke. My dad gives me the tastes. ;)

who is your favorite family member? And why?

J

joefizz

nope... i just ignore them unless they pose a threat to me.... but i will call the mods if they are.. and then they're out of my life! no being annoyed here!

do you drink pop? (soda for those who dont know better)

if so whats your favorite?
Well typically the leader of the orange kitty army takes care of such problems rather fast around here so I don't worry too much and I always have a button for "expulsion",of nuisances,in real life though I do try to care for those who resent me but 9/10 times being "loving" doesn't work out so good.(works for some people but not really me)

J

joefizz

Well typically the leader of the orange kitty army takes care of such problems rather fast around here so I don't worry too much and I always have a button for "expulsion",of nuisances,in real life though I do try to care for those who resent me but 9/10 times being "loving" doesn't work out so good.(works for some people but not really me)
of course I trust the mods here too anyways so no need to worry.

T

Tinuviel

Cherry Coke. My dad gives me the tastes. ;)

who is your favorite family member? And why?
Tough question...I think it depends upon the situation. Thankfully, I am from a big family, and most of my siblings are Christian. So I have lots of different people with lots of different interests and strengths. I'm really close to the sister immediately older than me, and the one immediately younger than me, because they're super sweet and bear with some of my foul moods. And Mom, because no one can take the place of Mom :)

Same question

L

loverofjesus27

My mom is the most intimate and closest member of my family but i really don’t have any favorites i like them in different ways because they are all different and have different point of views.

is going to a clinic same as going to a hospital?

T

Tinuviel

My mom is the most intimate and closest member of my family but i really don’t have any favorites i like them in different ways because they are all different and have different point of views.

is going to a clinic same as going to a hospital?
NO. If someone said they were going to the clinic, I'd assume it was just routine checkup stuff. If they mentioned they had just gotten home from the hospital my response would likely be "Oh no! Why??" totally different :).

what does your username mean, and why did you pick it?

L

loverofjesus27

NO. If someone said they were going to the clinic, I'd assume it was just routine checkup stuff. If they mentioned they had just gotten home from the hospital my response would likely be "Oh no! Why??" totally different :).

what does your username mean, and why did you pick it?
i think i made it up from a song 'Jesus, lover of my soul' by darlene szchech. i actually dedicate this song to my dog. i think my dog is very spiritual. in a way.

what is the lifespan of a dog? LOL