Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

slave

Mar 20, 2015
I’ve felt that way sometimes and after a while you can get a little low in energy.
Great question ...LOL, but this subject reminds me of my car stereo as a teenager. I got the adjustable processor that lets you fine tune your hearing pleasure based on graphic equalizing the sound. It was a nightmare, I almost got into a wreck trying to figure out what I really liked. I never stopped fidgeting with it. I ended up hating it. I realized I hated it when I was in my friends car and he had a stock radio with no adjustments other than a single turn dial. I had peace that day listening.

Q: "What thing in your life was the biggest mistake to pursue, looking back now?"

L

loverofjesus27

Staying at my old pastor’s house for months because of my rebellious depression.

what is your future look like to you?

NewStuff17

Dec 30, 2017
In my future I will come out of my fears, my worries, my insecurities. I will tell the full and complete message God meant for me to tell. I will be richly blessed for my obedience. People will be rescued from their lives and brought into the divine purpose God meant for them. I will know peace as I have been a good and faithful servant.

What is your life's purpose?

L

loverofjesus27

In my future I will come out of my fears, my worries, my insecurities. I will tell the full and complete message God meant for me to tell. I will be richly blessed for my obedience. People will be rescued from their lives and brought into the divine purpose God meant for them. I will know peace as I have been a good and faithful servant.

What is your life's purpose?
to fullfill the will of God and finish the race that was set before me. To reach out to others and put him first in everything.

how many people have you talked to about God?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
how many people have you talked to about God?
Thousands...

How many times have you started to say a prayer and half way through to thought to yourself ""this is a stupid prayer, sorry God for bothering you please disregard my prayer"" But then you end up getting what you had prayed for anyway.. :D

L

loverofjesus27

Thousands...

How many times have you started to say a prayer and half way through to thought to yourself ""this is a stupid prayer, sorry God for bothering you please disregard my prayer"" But then you end up getting what you had prayed for anyway.. :D

A lot of times he even answered just how i asked and i go no God, not like that. Lol!!

how many times have you prayed for something and you are still waiting?

NewStuff17

Dec 30, 2017
A lot of times he even answered just how i asked and i go no God, not like that. Lol!!

how many times have you prayed for something and you are still waiting?
Not terribly often but it happens. I am waiting on a few prayers now.

Do you ever have prophetic dreams?

L

loverofjesus27

Umm yes one time i dreamed i stayed after the second coming and i had to evangelize to the world.

same question.

T

Tinuviel

Umm yes one time i dreamed i stayed after the second coming and i had to evangelize to the world.

same question.
Yes. Once. I didn't think much of it because the "prophecy" was something extremely predictable so I figured it was just my subconscious' forecast :p. I don't even remember what it was now.

What is your favourite chapter in the Bible?

L

loverofjesus27

Psalm 1 chapter 1.

same question.

A

AuntieAnt

I have no particular chapter because GOD'S WORDS are all my favorites.

What is the Work of GOD?
Jesus Christ is the finished work of God, of Whom I'm resting in. \:D/

Question:
In the word scent, is "S" silent or "C"? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
C is silent because when I say it, I make the S sound

Favorite Olympic sport

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Van Winkle don't have nothing on him.

Do we actually ever lose water?
I might have missed something here in your question but: A research group at the Natural History Museum of Denmark has discovered this by measuring how hydrogen isotope ratios in the oceans have changed over time.

"The water that covered the Earth at the dawn of time contained more of the lighter hydrogen isotope than the heavier hydrogen isotope, known as deuterium, than it does today,” says Emily Pope, a post doc, who has played a central role in the study.

Why isn't speed ice-making in the Winter Olympics?

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I might have missed something here in your question but: A research group at the Natural History Museum of Denmark has discovered this by measuring how hydrogen isotope ratios in the oceans have changed over time.

"The water that covered the Earth at the dawn of time contained more of the lighter hydrogen isotope than the heavier hydrogen isotope, known as deuterium, than it does today,” says Emily Pope, a post doc, who has played a central role in the study.

Why isn't speed ice-making in the Winter Olympics?
Well, I don't know but it turns out last January during an ice storm I did a triple lutz and a salcow but didn't stick it.

Does it rain in sunny california?

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Well I don't know about all of California, but in Sacramento the annual rainfall is:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Average annual precipitation - rainfall:[/TD]
[TD]18.51 inch[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Thus, I am sure neighbors there can borrow some if they run short.

* "What is the best life to live? God's 'Best only', or our 'good enough with God?' "

Last edited:
T

Tinuviel

Well I don't know about all of California, but in Sacramento the annual rainfall is:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Average annual precipitation - rainfall:[/TD]
[TD]18.51 inch[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Thus, I am sure neighbors there can borrow some if they run short.

* "What is the best life to live? God's 'Best only', or our 'good enough with God?' "
Not sure I understand the question, slave. I'll go with the "best only" because it is God's. It is always better to live in God's way than in our own :D.

Do you watch the Olympics?

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Not sure I understand the question, slave. I'll go with the "best only" because it is God's. It is always better to live in God's way than in our own :D.

Do you watch the Olympics?
yeah I love the olympics, I watch as much sports as possible

favorite comic book character