Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
T

toinena

No. And when I do it lasts 16 seconds.

Do you sometimes wish you COULD be angry but you just can't?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
No. And when I do it lasts 16 seconds.

Do you sometimes wish you COULD be angry but you just can't?
If I’m being honest, yes - but usually happens if I’m being misunderstood.

Whats one childhood memory do you remember vividly?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I remember when Kennedy was assassinated. I was a baby, but I remember my mother screaming and crying. She scared the bleep out of me.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
If I’m being honest, yes - but usually happens if I’m being misunderstood.

Whats one childhood memory do you remember vividly?
A visit to a zoo where are saw so many different animals.
Why does the LORD says we should pray for those who abused us?

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
A visit to a zoo where are saw so many different animals.
Why does the LORD says we should pray for those who abused us?
I don't know.

If a movie producer wanted to do a movie about you, and asked your opinion on which actor/actress should play the role of you, who would you suggest?

T

Tinuviel

What is your dream job?

I'm studying to go into music therapy, and if I get a job in that I know I will love it. But honestly, my ultimate dream job would be a mom :).

What has been your favorite job in your lifetime?

L

loverofjesus27

Avon, everything for that package.

Favorite verse? (Do I always ask this?)

L

loverofjesus27

I’m fine. Leg still sore, I am also cold.

Favorite brand?

N

NoNameMcgee

Brand? No, not really.

Same question.

I’m fine. Leg still sore, I am also cold.

Favorite brand?
branding always seemed kinda cruel to me.... but if i had cattle id probably make my own

ohhhhh i think you meant favorite "band"
:unsure:
the rubber kind...

what is the last "new" food you tried?
also when did you try it and didja like it?

L

loverofjesus27

It was a salad from Subway Restaurant. I liked it. Tried it last week. (Didn’t fill me much though)

Favorite traveling state?

N

NoNameMcgee

It was a salad from Subway Restaurant. I liked it. Tried it last week. (Didn’t fill me much though)

Favorite traveling state?
:unsure:
typically when i travel i like to be in an unconscious state until i arrive where it is i am headed to

but maybe if it was on a plane instead of a train or bus id actually prefer to stay awake

since you have been able to speak
what is the longest you have went without saying even 1 word out loud

L

loverofjesus27

1 year no word to the Lord. I was mad at Him but at the same time reverentful. Afraid. Then I read the psalms. My everything healed because I saw Him there.

Do you like worship more than sermon?

T

Tinuviel

That's a really interesting question! I guess I don't separate them like that. In my church, the sermon is focused on God and I learn so much about how to worship Him through it! So, I honestly couldn't imagine them separated.

What is your favorite aspect of the worship service? (Prayer, singing, scripture reading, sermon, offertory, special music, choir, etc.)

L

loverofjesus27

Offertory is cool cuz it goes by a little fast.

Same question.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Sermon, I like to learn and I like hearing others perspectives on junk.

Do you think modern day churches spend too much time on music? (Wanting to hear an honest opinion, not judging)

T

Tinuviel

Do you think modern day churches spend too much time on music? (Wanting to hear an honest opinion, not judging)
I'm not very up on "modern day churches." I definitely believe congregational singing is commanded in scripture, which is about all that my church has beyond some piano preludes and background music during the offering etc. So...no? I don't think the church I'm in has too much time on music with only 4 hymns per service. Other churches I'm not going to pass judgement on.

Where is your favorite place to pray?

L

loverofjesus27

1 year no word to the Lord. I was mad at Him but at the same time reverentful. Afraid. Then I read the psalms. My everything healed because I saw Him there.

They do a lot beginning and end.