Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
A

AuntieAnt

what shoe do you put on first, and why?
My right shoe because.... I don't know why..... :rolleyes:

Can you play a musical instrument? (Kazoos, tambourines, spoons, and cowbells count!)

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
My right shoe because.... I don't know why..... :rolleyes:

Can you play a musical instrument? (Kazoos, tambourines, spoons, and cowbells count!)

i play guitar and bass guitar

which hand do you eat with?

A

AuntieAnt

If you could spend the day with someone from the Bible (except Christ, you already got him with ya!) who would you pick and why?
John the apostle, because he was given the Revelation and I'd ask him more about it.

What's your favorite animal in the world? And why?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
John the apostle, because he was given the Revelation and I'd ask him more about it.

What's your favorite animal in the world? And why?
Dachshunds bc they have such touching personalities

what living person would you like to b for a day & why

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
me cause I miss me....

whats the first word inur auto correct?

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Locking doors

Have you ever walked through a moonlit forest, alone?

A

AuntieAnt

yes, Big Bear

what do you want more of?
Jesus! :love:

What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you when you were in school?
Also, what was the most exciting thing that happened during your school years?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Jesus!:love:

What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you when you were in school?
Also, what was the most exciting thing that happened during your school years?
trying to stand on a basketball & I fell down, broke my arm in the playground and graduating

the last time you lost your temper?