Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
L

LadyInWaiting

Yes... oh my, oh my...
Do you thing he made a mistake?
I have no idea...mainly because I don't know how Cassie is going to react. I thought he was really into Hannah G. but I guess his heart belongs to Cassie now. I feel bad for the last two girls. They are both really sweet and pretty.
Do you think Cassie will accept him now that he quit the entire show?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I have no idea...mainly because I don't know how Cassie is going to react. I thought he was really into Hannah G. but I guess his heart belongs to Cassie now. I feel bad for the last two girls. They are both really sweet and pretty.
Do you think Cassie will accept him now that he quit the entire show?
I honestly don't know... Rumors are that she might not have been there for the right reasons... But I think that her father's not giving his blessings really made her think... The riddle is whether or not - regardless of his heroic leap - will she be convinced of his love... I hope so...
Do you think that order matters? What if he had his last date with Hanna before Cassie? Would that have made a difference?

L

LadyInWaiting

I honestly don't know... Rumors are that she might not have been there for the right reasons... But I think that her father's not giving his blessings really made her think... The riddle is whether or not - regardless of his heroic leap - will she be convinced of his love... I hope so...
Do you think that order matters? What if he had his last date with Hanna before Cassie? Would that have made a difference?
I have no idea! It's a big mess. I heard too that Cassie did it to be the next Bachelorette. I mean...she already told him that she's not into him. So I don't know why he is still chasing after her. It's like he just wants what he can't have. If Cassie would have been all over him, I don't think he would have liked her as much. That's something my mom says..."the more attention you give a guy, the more power you give him over you." After watching this, I finally realized that what she says makes so much sense. All the poor women who said "I love you," to him, he sent home right away!
I do think if Hannah would have been first, then maybe he wouldn't have felt so hurt about Cassie leaving. I dunno.
Who was your favorite girl? Like if it were you, who would you have picked? lol

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
I have no idea! It's a big mess. I heard too that Cassie did it to be the next Bachelorette. I mean...she already told him that she's not into him. So I don't know why he is still chasing after her. It's like he just wants what he can't have. If Cassie would have been all over him, I don't think he would have liked her as much. That's something my mom says..."the more attention you give a guy, the more power you give him over you." After watching this, I finally realized that what she says makes so much sense. All the poor women who said "I love you," to him, he sent home right away!
I do think if Hannah would have been first, then maybe he wouldn't have felt so hurt about Cassie leaving. I dunno.
Who was your favorite girl? Like if it were you, who would you have picked? lol
I would have picked Hanna.... Funny Cassie reminds me so much of my daughter and our relationship... I heard rumor that Cassie was there for the publicity to promote her career...
Did you see the ending, crazy outcome is promised tomorrow... I predict that he won Cassie's heart and they are dating... What to you think/predict?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
No. It's on in the room behind me however.

What's the weirdest question you've ever encountered?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I think this is trying to turn into the Bachelor thread.

L

LadyInWaiting

I would have picked Hanna.... Funny Cassie reminds me so much of my daughter and our relationship... I heard rumor that Cassie was there for the publicity to promote her career...
Did you see the ending, crazy outcome is promised tomorrow... I predict that he won Cassie's heart and they are dating... What to you think/predict?
I have no idea what to think. :eek: I'm guessing Cassie gives him another chance.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
and answers we need....
What is the most embarrassing moment that you have experienced this year?
It could b a reply I just gave on the single's forum.

Last time you got 'all dressed up'?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
When I went to dinner tonight. For me, dressing up is putting on a clean t-shirt, and my cleanest pair of jeans.

Do you do any plank exercises?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
No.

Have you been to another country and which one?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I've been to Tiajuana, so I guess I've been to Mexico.

What country should I go to next?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Chocolate!

Do you wear makeup?

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
I love cats. And I love houses. So.... YES! :D

What do you do when you feel lonely?
Play therapy with my dog followed by a healthy dose of CC...
What is the best prank that you have done, seen or been a victim of?