Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
S

Sweetmorningdew78

I collect rocks, shells, and fossils.

What did you order the last time you dined out?
Hi! AuntieAnt 😊

I ordered a cup of white rice,jackfruit vegetable with coconut milk,mackerel fish with coconut milk and milkfish cooked with vinegar 😊

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

A

AuntieAnt

Hi! AuntieAnt 😊

Are you left-handed or right-handed?
I'm ambidextrous... I only use my left hand when writing with a pen or using a fork or spoon. But I play all sports as a right-handed person.

How old were you when you first drove a car? (My momma had me drive the family car around our farm waaay before I had a license.)

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Auntie Aunt!

I started driving when I was nine. My mother lost her license, so she taught me to drive. I've been driving ever since.

What is something you started doing at an extremely young age?

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
reading

how many times have youve been arrested?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
My mother started teaching me to read at 18 months. I can't remember how many times ive been arrested, but i'd guess at least 100 times.

What's your favorite drink?

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
milk/coffee/beer

how difficult is it for you to come up with questions, opposed to answers?

L

LadyInWaiting

NEVER, praise God!!!

Much harder to come up with questions.... o_O

Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
Mrs. Staudt was my favorite teacher. She always made me feel welcome in her classroom and always had a smile on her face. She was my health teacher in 9th grade, 10th grade mental health teacher and my senior year I worked as her student aid. I loved her! Super sweet woman.

Can you recount a time where you were given a surprise? How did it make you feel?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Mrs. Staudt was my favorite teacher. She always made me feel welcome in her classroom and always had a smile on her face. She was my health teacher in 9th grade, 10th grade mental health teacher and my senior year I worked as her student aid. I loved her! Super sweet woman.

Can you recount a time where you were given a surprise? How did it make you feel?
Yes, when I found out I had pneumonia is, and that I'd almost died. I don't recall how it made me feel, but I realized that I finally had to admit I was getting old.

What makes you happy?

S

Susanna

Yes, when I found out I had pneumonia is, and that I'd almost died. I don't recall how it made me feel, but I realized that I finally had to admit I was getting old.

What makes you happy?
Playing with my granddaughter and then go back home before bed time lol.

Do you know everything?

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I know nothing, cept what I know

do you know where you are when you wake?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I know very little, but have a fairly extensive vocabulary, so I can fake it.

I usually know where I am when I wake, but there was one time last year-when I was sick-that I didn't. I was almost terrified, until I found my cell phone and illuminated the room. Then I realized where I was.

What is your favorite tree?

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Maple tree, good question.

What do you do when you stay up all night?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Mostly I wish I could go to sleep. Sometimes i'll do a ninja blitz attack on here to keep everyone on their toes. Sometimes I read the word. Sometimes I pray.

What's your favorite flower?