Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
L

LadyInWaiting

when my dog woke up from surgery.

same question.
I grew up in the Rio Grande Valley...in South Texas. I went to school in a town called La Feria. When there wasn't school my brother and I went to grandma's while mom worked. Grandma lived in the next town...Mercedes. Across the street from grandma's house lived three kids we would play with. They became our friends and we still keep in touch with them.
So one day it was super cold and my mom decided to just take us to grandma's house. We did not attend school that day. As we got to grandma's we figured we would be super bored the whole day just to ourselves. Grandma did not have internet or cable or even AC/heater!
As cold as it was, my brother and I went outside to play. We figured our friends were at school. Every other kid in the Valley had school. We only missed because mom thought it was too cold. lol So as we're walking around grandma's house super bored...I hear a voice "Lady!!!!" Okay she said my real name. I turned and saw my friend calling to me! All three of our friends were at home too! A big grin formed on my face! Lil bro and I were not going to be alone after all! I just remember that memory so well. It was so long ago (about 20 years ago!) but I remember it like just yesterday. I was so happy and all five of us played together the whole day.
I don't know if it's my happiest memory of all. But it's definitely a good one.

Who is a non-family member that made an impact on your life?

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I grew up in the Rio Grande Valley...in South Texas. I went to school in a town called La Feria. When there wasn't school my brother and I went to grandma's while mom worked. Grandma lived in the next town...Mercedes. Across the street from grandma's house lived three kids we would play with. They became our friends and we still keep in touch with them.
So one day it was super cold and my mom decided to just take us to grandma's house. We did not attend school that day. As we got to grandma's we figured we would be super bored the whole day just to ourselves. Grandma did not have internet or cable or even AC/heater!
As cold as it was, my brother and I went outside to play. We figured our friends were at school. Every other kid in the Valley had school. We only missed because mom thought it was too cold. lol So as we're walking around grandma's house super bored...I hear a voice "Lady!!!!" Okay she said my real name. I turned and saw my friend calling to me! All three of our friends were at home too! A big grin formed on my face! Lil bro and I were not going to be alone after all! I just remember that memory so well. It was so long ago (about 20 years ago!) but I remember it like just yesterday. I was so happy and all five of us played together the whole day.
I don't know if it's my happiest memory of all. But it's definitely a good one.

Who is a non-family member that made an impact on your life?
A neighbor. A man named Mr. White. He was old guy. Always wore overalls. I was always buying comic books and reading sci-fi, so he says "Come on in here a minute boy" and led me into his house. His living room smelled like old damp paper and cigar smoke and for good reason. Mr. White's walls were covered with books and magazines and periodicals and you name it. Seemed like every inch of available space was covered, and like a puzzle, all my encountered questions with him were answered at once. The guy was always reading a bookry. Everytime I saw him.

So he hands me a older book from Louis L'Amour. It was a cowboy book and I couldn't get enough. I ended up reading all his stuff and then others and then others.

The old man died much later but turns out he left me all those books. They're all stacked in my memory, maybe like his old living room.

Same questions because it was so good....

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
a BFF, an ordained minister, who gently steered my away from esoteric books, tarot cards and astrology

what accent would you like to have, if you had to choose?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
a BFF, an ordained minister, who gently steered my away from esoteric books, tarot cards and astrology

what accent would you like to have, if you had to choose?
A combination of an Italian-born person who grew up in Texas...

Name a famous person who you or others might say that you most resemble?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Peg Bundy a couple times, Annette Funicello, Cher

same question

I honestly don't know, but I've been told more than once that I look like the kind of Irish guy that casting companies like to use for bit parts.

Would you marry a woman 10 years or more younger than yu?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I honestly don't know, but I've been told more than once that I look like the kind of Irish guy that casting companies like to use for bit parts.

Would you marry a woman 10 years or more younger than yu?
Maybe, if she asked me...

Would you marry a man who is 10 years older than you?

May 20, 2017
It depends....does he wear them? :ROFL:

Are you right-handed or left-handed, or can you use both to write?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
It depends....does he wear them? :ROFL:

Are you right-handed or left-handed, or can you use both to write?
I wrote left-handed when I was a child. Write right-handed now.

Which book of the bible do you think would make the best movie?