Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Lately, it's been Daeda Mae.

What's the weather like? It's raining here.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
peanut butter, choc chip, oatmeal, raisin, macadamia nut, w/a jug of water

fav junk food?

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Potato chips. White cheese curls are a close second.

Favorite weather?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
My homemade veggie/beef soup without a doubt.

What is your favorite hymn? :D
Holy, Holy, Holy is one out of so many great ones

a bit of advise you've learned you'd like to share with others?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
don't ask this question

fav athlete ever?

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Kobe Bryant

You sit down at a Mexican restaurant & they bring out the chips. Do you go for salsa or queso first?

S

Susanna

Kobe Bryant

You sit down at a Mexican restaurant & they bring out the chips. Do you go for salsa or queso first?
Salsa con queso😁.

Do you think snake tastes good?

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
No I dislike the taste of all types of fish and water-life...

If you were given $1,000,000 but you had to spend it all on something that would depreciate to $0 by the end of a single day or else you and your family were tortured for 1 year without ceasing...
What would you spend it on?

A

AuntieAnt

If you were given $1,000,000 but you had to spend it all on something that would depreciate to $0 by the end of a single day or else you and your family were tortured for 1 year without ceasing...
What would you spend it on?
Holy cats, tortured by WHOM? :eek: WHY?!? And where is this barbaric deed taking place... in some uncivilized foreign country?? Uhoh, I better spend that loot quick!

Ok, I'd buy tickets to Disney World for all my family and all the members of CC and we'd purchase all the souvenirs, mementos, tee-shirts, and snacks we could carry home until all the money is depleted. :D(y)

Q: What's a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?

L

LadyInWaiting

Holy cats, tortured by WHOM? :eek: WHY?!? And where is this barbaric deed taking place... in some uncivilized foreign country?? Uhoh, I better spend that loot quick!

Ok, I'd buy tickets to Disney World for all my family and all the members of CC and we'd purchase all the souvenirs, mementos, tee-shirts, and snacks we could carry home until all the money is depleted. :D(y)

Q: What's a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?
The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Big Daddy. I loved those three movies as a kid. I know Big Daddy is not a child’s movie but my brother and I love Adam Sandler.
What is an interesting hobby that you practice?