Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
what bdf topic do you get sick and tired of seeing the most?

let's see if we can answer in such a way that it can "end that thread category" and abolish it

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
what bdf topic do you get sick and tired of seeing the most?

let's see if we can answer in such a way that it can "end that thread category" and abolish it
I know you are sick of the gay wedding thread that you are ranting here. :ROFL:

Let them argue to their heart's content. It is CC's never ending thread so just let it be.

As for me, it's the thread about the earth is flat. I am so annoyed with it that I posted some funny jokes about it to annoy the posters.

Would you attend a gay wedding?

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
As a rational man

The likelihood x the effectiveness of the impact

For likelihood of effectiveness ...
Would joining to "love the sinner and hate the sin"
Outweigh
The relative safety of not joining?

Giving how aggressive LGBT can become on condemning Christians as unloving, don't join,

And gift offering etc

Wedding have factors, wedding should be beautiful, but gay is mockery,

By estimation, not worth joining

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I bought someone a pizza they wanted but didn't have the $$.

What is the fastest you've ever driven a vehicle?

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
how do u unwatch? I'm sick of getting notifications on the days! They don't like what insay...lol
you need to try it in the flat earth thread or the gay wedding thread

I'll tag you, flat earth thread is definitely asinine, it's like optimal brain trying to refute the errors of the stubbornly asinine who refuse correction