Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Ecclesiastes. I felt it answered all my questions in my heart.

If two wrongs don't make a right, what does three lefts and a u-turn make?
do you own an Android for chatting reasons? lol

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
do you own an Android for chatting reasons? lol
Android cell phone? I used to have an Samsung Galaxy cell phone of some sort, but I dropped it. Screen cracked and I used boxing tape to hold it together. Lasted a few months, then I bought an iPhone. iPhones are totally the way to go in my mind, less headaches. Apple products just work and have good tech support. Yes, they can be expensive, but they are good products.

I have a Chromebook, but it's not accessible right now. If the point of the question was to talk to me on the phone, I'm flattered, but not a good time for me. If your just making small talk, you can send an e-mail through CC I believe. Maybe it has changed, who knows?

Did you know Haaggen-Dazs was created by a Jewish couple in New York?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Android cell phone? I used to have an Samsung Galaxy cell phone of some sort, but I dropped it. Screen cracked and I used boxing tape to hold it together. Lasted a few months, then I bought an iPhone. iPhones are totally the way to go in my mind, less headaches. Apple products just work and have good tech support. Yes, they can be expensive, but they are good products.

I have a Chromebook, but it's not accessible right now. If the point of the question was to talk to me on the phone, I'm flattered, but not a good time for me. If your just making small talk, you can send an e-mail through CC I believe. Maybe it has changed, who knows?

Did you know Haaggen-Dazs was created by a Jewish couple in New York?
Doesn't surprise me. I found out recently the 3 Stooges, Captain Kirk & Spock and Columbo are all Jewish plus many many more

Last time you gave someone a compliment?

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Doesn't surprise me. I found out recently the 3 Stooges, Captain Kirk & Spock and Columbo are all Jewish plus many many more

Last time you gave someone a compliment?
working on it.

pass.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
What's something that's hard for you to do?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Whatever my daughter doesn't want, they go to 2 clothes banks.

Who do you admire not counting Biblical figures?

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Not per se, but I have had some weird dreams.

Ever run out of gas on the freeway?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Nope. Ran out of patience of few times though.

Cold and snowy, or hot and sunny?

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Lesser of two bads...so, hot and sunny.

Water skiing or snowskiing?

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!
Who in their right mind would jump out of a perfectly good airplane!!??

Ever eat crawfish?

Victor1999

Jul 8, 2019
no.

what is your favorite city?
My favorite city Jerusalem it is very pretty and has interesting history

My question next

What is a question you've been thinking about for a long time and haven't found an answer for yet??

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
When am I gonna eat breakfast? Well, it's a long time when I'm hungry.

What goal are you working on now?