Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Usually one. Talent.

Look both ways before crossing a street, or just straight ahead?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Depends. My car, but sometimes a bicycle.

Peal out or a gradual acceleration to the speed limit?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Peal out! I love to SPEED also,just hat
e driving!!!😂😂😂😂
Do you have a suped up car?🙏🙏🙏

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
No, it's very, very, very, very, stock.

Old Westerns or Kung Fu movies with subtitles?

S

Susanna

I’m kinda not the crying kind.

How many alligators does it take to make a stew?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Don't you cry for me. O.k., I don't know how many alligators. I'm guessing none if your vegan or keep a kosher diet.

Chicken or beef?

S

Susanna

Don't you cry for me. O.k., I don't know how many alligators. I'm guessing none if your vegan or keep a kosher diet.

Chicken or beef?
Ain’t no vegans in Texas😁.

Beef.

Indy or NASCAR?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Oh, we got a country gurl here. Yee-haw. Alright...ahhh...yikes...ahh.... I like Kitt from the Night Rider. Don't watch either, sorry.

Indy or NASCAR?

S

Susanna

Oh, we got a country gurl here. Yee-haw. Alright...ahhh...yikes...ahh.... I like Kitt from the Night Rider. Don't watch either, sorry.

Indy or NASCAR?
NASCAR

Sorry to break this to you but I’m a city girl😎.

Indoors or outdoors?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
NASCAR

Sorry to break this to you but I’m a city girl😎.

Indoors or outdoors?
The country girls in Florida are sweet.

It really depends, but outdoors are great.

Texas or Florida?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I know neither Texas or Florida but I will say Texas as I sometimes watch Joel Osteen on you tube.

Having said that who is your favourite preacher?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I have NO favorite preacher. Jesus and the Holy Spirit lead me into the truth. I do however receive encouragement from several sorces. Joyce Meyer, Curry Blake,Sarah Young! I'm not into many sensationalist televangelist! That being said I love the word of God,it's the interpetations I leave behind! How would you class your personal walk with the Lord?...Following? sometimes? When I feel like it? Strong and feverant?🙏🙏🙏

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I have NO favorite preacher. Jesus and the Holy Spirit lead me into the truth. I do however receive encouragement from several sorces. Joyce Meyer, Curry Blake,Sarah Young! I'm not into many sensationalist televangelist! That being said I love the word of God,it's the interpetations I leave behind! How would you class your personal walk with the Lord?...Following? sometimes? When I feel like it? Strong and feverant?🙏🙏🙏
Steady, strong and faithful until they bury me. I will never surrender to life as it is now.

Is your faith stronger than your fear of death?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Yes amen! Nothing to fear as long as I walk in faith!Plz give an example of how you act on faith!🙏🙏🙏

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Okay, I was in Oakland, CA, while I was working in a mission there. The state sent me to computer school as my back was too bad to drive a truck anymore. I would get back at night after the bus runs were reduced and had to walk 8 blocks late at night. I would walk by crack houses and drug dealers and never feared for my life. Being white in that Elmhurst neighborhood I was a target, but I felt the Lord's protection constantly. No fear whatever. (y)

Same question.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I too live alone in a mixed neighborhood. I have slept with my doors unlocked but I simply trust in Him to take care of me. If anything happens He allows it!
What's your favorite passage of comfort in His word?🙏🙏🙏