Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I too live alone in a mixed neighborhood. I have slept with my doors unlocked but I simply trust in Him to take care of me. If anything happens He allows it!
What's your favorite passage of comfort in His word?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I will never leave or forsake you. Same question?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Whilst thou wast in the womb I knew you. Can you recall the first time you talked with the Lord as you would another person?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I too live alone in a mixed neighborhood. I have slept with my doors unlocked but I simply trust in Him to take care of me. If anything happens He allows it!
What's your favorite passage of comfort in His word?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Okay, I was in Oakland, CA, while I was working in a mission there. The state sent me to computer school as my back was too bad to drive a truck anymore. I would get back at night after the bus runs were reduced and had to walk 8 blocks late at night. I would walk by crack houses and drug dealers and never feared for my life. Being white in that Elmhurst neighborhood I was a target, but I felt the Lord's protection constantly. No fear whatever. (y)

Same question.
FYI; Skid row is nothing new to me. The first church or Christian organization I joined after I was saved was a rescue mission. I only wish more people would get off of their holy keysters and get down to the real nitty gritty of evangelizing those that realize that they are lost and confused. It's hard for them to remain proud and arrogant when they're homeless and hungry.

There's lots of good work and people to be helped/saved, Downtown. End of sermon.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Well let's see a question.....all most probably have been asked! Hmmmmmmm thinking!
What's your least favorite activity?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Whilst thou wast in the womb I knew you. Can you recall the first time you talked with the Lord as you would another person?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
WOW! that came gradually after learning the gospels. When I came to realize that Jesus IS a real live person. And not what I was taught in Catechism or Catholic school. Like he's too holy to pray to so we must pray to Mary or saint's or that only RCC Priests can forgive mortal sins.

That was a huge change in my spiritual dynamics. It happened suddenly on the surface but getting used to it took a couple of years of practice.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
WOW! that came gradually after learning the gospels. When I came to realize that Jesus IS a real live person. And not what I was taught in Catechism or Catholic school. Like he's too holy to pray to so we must pray to Mary or saint's or that only RCC Priests can forgive mortal sins.

That was a huge change in my spiritual dynamics. It happened suddenly on the surface but getting used to it took a couple of years of practice.
I agree I had been with Him awhile before my relationship became more intimate rather than formal. We are taught how to PRAY and He understands but He is that friend that sticks closer than a brother. Now I talk to Him whenever,wherever and about everything!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I agree I had been with Him awhile before my relationship became more intimate rather than formal. We are taught how to PRAY and He understands but He is that friend that sticks closer than a brother. Now I talk to Him whenever,wherever and about everything!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Yes, acting like we can keep our true motivations to ourselves and replace them with religious falderal is a common delusion. He knows us better than we know ourselves. I think we need to seek his help just to see who we really are so we know what to ask forgiveness for and help with.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Yes, acting like we can keep our true motivations to ourselves and replace them with religious falderal is a common delusion. He knows us better than we know ourselves. I think we need to seek his help just to see who we really are so we know what to ask forgiveness for and help with.
Absolutely not for HIM but for US! We must be completely open and honest and willing to recieve what He needs us to know and ask the Holy Spirit to make right in us! Amen!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well let's see a question.....all most probably have been asked! Hmmmmmmm thinking!
What's your least favorite activity?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Shaving! What's the stupidest movie you ever saw? Mine was the Man with two heads starring Rosy Grier. Even Ed Wood made better movies than that.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Shaving! What's the stupidest movie you ever saw? Mine was the Man with two heads starring Rosy Grier. Even Ed Wood made better movies than that.
'Maxwell Smart' ...this was ridiculous compared to the brilliant series

Last time you 'punked' someone?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Wow pass the " buck" @Deade ! I have never punked anyone๐Ÿ˜‰I do like to laugh but it's most often at my own expense!
What is the silliest thing you have done?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I can't think of anything silly atm but I am sure I have done something silly.

What time is it where you are now?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
10:16 am. I woke up to a JW at the door. I told him I'm a born again Christian, Jesus is lord, Have a nice day. I won't debate theology with a cultist before coffee. What would you have done?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I don't open my door for anyone unless I know who they are.

Same question.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I don't open my door for anyone unless I know who they are.

Same question.
I only did it to prevent him from knocking at the door. My daughter & son in law work online so I didn't want them disturbed. Besides I'm 6' 2" and over 200 lbs. I'm not easily intimidated. Same question.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I only did it to prevent him from knocking at the door. My daughter & son in law work online so I didn't want them disturbed. Besides I'm 6' 2" and over 200 lbs. I'm not easily intimidated. Same question.[/QUOTE
I'll talk to them, tell them hell is real, Jesus was on a cross not a stake, Michael the archangel was not Jesus.....

Who's birthday is coming up next in your circle?