Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Feb 28, 2016
Something you regret throwing in the trash but the trash co. already took it?
============================================
NOTHING = 'I must 'face myself' and get RID of all of the 'non beneficial STUFF that I don't NEED, so that I may be set FREE
in order to be ME'.:):)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
It's sang in the round.The part in regular font is the men's part, Italics is the womens part and Bold face is for everybody. We keep time by clapping hands.

Praise god, praise God. Give thanks to the father in all, in all That you say and do. Well amen amen sing glory hallelujah Christ the lord was born for you.

Praise god, praise God. Give thanks to the father in all, in all That you say and do. Well amen amen sing glory hallelujah, Christ the lord>Is living for you (v2) ... Has died for you (v3) … Has risen for you (v4) … is comming for you(v5)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I don't sing in groups..

Do you ever dance like no one is watching? View attachment 201036
You mean like Tom Cruise in "Risky Business?" Not since I was a late teenager. (in fact I haven't danced with anybody in over 30 years.)
Do you ever sing alone like your on stage.
1563128441325.png

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
in the shower is a pretty good time to sing.

how do you break out of shyness?
Did would be a more proper question to me. By learning to speak behind a lectern or a table in front of a room full of people because I had a message to deliver. I learned to laughed at my mistakes out loud in public and they laughed with me.

Church, 12 step meetings and classrooms are great places to start. Same question.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
😉 I started out in life as an introvert,when I turned 17 something happened and I took my head out of my shell! I began teaching @19 in front of ppl and BOOM! I haven't shut up since. I love to laugh and make ppl smile! Find something you really like to do,read to children at your local library,joint a group get out there and just enjoy being your beautiful you! Don't worry about what others think!................
Tips on guarding your tone please anyone help? 🙏🙏🙏

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I was given some advise couple years ago to focus - regardless of the circumstances to: "use words that are helpful and not hurtful."

What advise do you have for keeping yourself busy/active?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I was given some advise couple years ago to focus - regardless of the circumstances to: "use words that are helpful and not hurtful."

What advise do you have for keeping yourself busy/active?
thank you! I find something to do,clean closets out,reduce junk drawer,cabinets, step in and help family! I spend a good amount of time in prayer and studying the word also!
How would you describe your personality? 🙏🙏🙏

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
😉 I started out in life as an introvert,when I turned 17 something happened and I took my head out of my shell! I began teaching @19 in front of ppl and BOOM! I haven't shut up since. I love to laugh and make ppl smile! Find something you really like to do,read to children at your local library,joint a group get out there and just enjoy being your beautiful you! Don't worry about what others think!................
Tips on guarding your tone please anyone help? 🙏🙏🙏
We should learn to laugh if we can when people insult, offend or make fun of us as well as admit our mistakes as quickly as we recognize them. Taking offence at correction when they are at least partially correct is prideful and arrogant. Something else I say a lot is Ooops! But I'm a bit goofy and I can admit it :love::LOL::ROFL:

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
INFJ (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judging) also referred to as the counselor, advocate, or idealist...

same question?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
INFJ (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judging) also referred to as the counselor, advocate, or idealist...

same question?
I'm an out front carefree person who enjoys life. I have leadership skills,I'm fair and compassionate ! I genuinely love people,never meet strangers! 🙏🙏🙏

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
thank you! I find something to do,clean closets out,reduce junk drawer,cabinets, step in and help family! I spend a good amount of time in prayer and studying the word also!
How would you describe your personality? 🙏🙏🙏
I'm an ESTJ "The overseer", Extroverted, Sensitive, Think before Judging type. But originally on the Myers~Briggs test I tested as an introvert. The reason is probably because it's a self test and I feel as if I should be more out going than I am and hesitate before I do some things stupid..., sometimes.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
i love the 12-step program and codependency but i have been putting it down for a while. Self books.