Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
The way that rhyme goes is snakes and snails and puppy-dog tails. :ROFL:
You can tell this is a Christian site, if it was secular, that was a total set up for man hate.

I thought of a better version.............

Rocks and sand and everything God commands.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Freckles, Babbette, Trixy, Abraham, Sarah, Bear, Bone, Maxie, Coco and Gizmo.

Same question. :D
Zog, Doc, Babe, Binky, Buffy, and Otto

Have you encountered one who you are sure was an angel?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Thought I would share this for those of you that have read my "Coming to Jesus" blogs.

My wife and I felt they were a little fanciful and magical about their beliefs and we grew to doubt that baptism also. So, we went to the mud flats at the edge of the lake to baptize each other. I took authority in Jesus’ name and dunked my wife. Then I took the palm of my hand and covered my nose and eyes waiting for her. She said that somehow, she was about 5 feet away from me; so she started toward me. To her surprise, I went straight back into the water and came back up. She said: “How did you do that?” I said: “do what?” I told her she dunked me, she said she didn’t. Something had grabbed and did it for her; something invisible. We deduced it was an angel / cherub. I felt something pulling me down into the very deep, cold abyss of what felt like death. My eyes were closed, but I saw the surface of the water disappearing above me. It was very cold, and it felt like death. That was my vision of my baptism. We both came up speaking in tongues as the Lord promised.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, probably many times. Once on the freeway driving through an isolated stretch, my car just died out. This was before mobys (mobile ph). I always said a prayer of protection before making the 55 mile journey to my dad's.
As I was pulling over I noticed someone in a station wagon pulling over with me. He came up to my window and asked if I needed help. My kids were shaking their heads no but my thought was that I can't doubt our prayers. So we went with him and I noticed a book on his dash with a pic of a man with a beard on it. Anyway he took us right to our driveway and when I turned around to thank him he was gone.
What's so cool, is that a few weeks later at work a girl said in the office how if someone needs help on the freeway, no on will stop. I thought how blessed it is to know God.

Same question, have you encountered someone you thought was an angel?

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah my uncle/cousin
I think he still is.

Recent vision.?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Just the one I described in post #5485 at my baptism. The last one awake anyway.

Answered prayer requests? :unsure:
Yes, my brother who stole my inheritance 13 yrs ago, had a change of heart and wants to settle/

Same Q

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Yes, I was bugging the Lord about my old clunker needing a paint job and how ugly it was. Then we got a flyer for a car dealer for a drawing. So my son and I went down looking at their stock. I got 5 bucks in the drawing and a Cadillac SRX to drive. :D

I was just spoiled, when was the last time God spoiled you?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Yes, I was bugging the Lord about my old clunker needing a paint job and how ugly it was. Then we got a flyer for a car dealer for a drawing. So my son and I went down looking at their stock. I got 5 bucks in the drawing and a Cadillac SRX to drive. :D

I was just spoiled, when was the last time God spoiled you?
Today! I awakened,open my eyes and realized His awesomeness in another day to walk with and love Him!
Pass the question along!🙏🙏🙏

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Today! I awakened,open my eyes and realized His awesomeness in another day to walk with and love Him!
Pass the question along!🙏🙏🙏
I agree w/you, every day getting closer to Him

Highlight of your week so far?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Turn that frown upside down. lol

Who would mess with Texas?