Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Oh yes, when I was very young I was a regular hellion. At three I watched my best friend and brother (5) burn to death. I suffered PTSD and had nightmares for the next 9 years. I used to use everybody and steal everything. I even stole cigarettes and smoked them starting about 9 years old. That's what I got caught stealing and got a whooping.

Same question.
I am so incredibly sorry <3

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I am so incredibly sorry <3
Don't be. If you had read my blogs coming to Jesus. You would have realized that from 12 to 14 I earnestly sought Christ. I was a very smart kid and learned to read early. I realized growing up in Watts, a Los Angeles suburb someone was going to get tired of my antics and kill me. I knew I had to change.

For two years I went to church and dug into the scriptures. I saw hypocrisy among the men and got discouraged. But the word itself is anointed, I was a changed person after those years. I couldn't use people like I had. No one killed me and I didn't land in prison. :cool:

My “Coming to Jesus” Blogs: Number 1 Number 2 Number 3

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Late.

1564836886695.jpeg

What is your most memorable wild life encounter in nature?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Late.

View attachment 202108

What is your most memorable wild life encounter in nature?

Ummm.. I live literally on a river, so there's been alot.. lol

One time when I was at a yard sale, my mom and I were walking back to our car, and a baby moose came outta nowhere and walked right in front of me. So that was pretty cool.

I would say the most memorable, up close and personal encounter was a year or so ago, when I was walking to the bus stop. I was almost to where our mailboxes are, and I noticed a mallard duck sleeping on the sidewalk. At first I couldn't tell if it was real or a toy, so I stood there talking to myself and he woke up, stood up and pooped (LOL) and started clucking at me, so I said to him "Papa, you're not safe up here, you need to go back down to the river".

I knew if I just left him, a dog or something would get him because it was early morning and that's when all the dog walkers are out. So I said, "Lord, PLEASE help me get Papa down to the river". Immediately the duck started moving towards where the river is, and I walked a few feet behind to make sure he kept going the right way. He turned around and I said, "No Papa, you've got to go to the river" so he turned around, and flew back down to the river.. And I continued on my way to the bus stop. :)

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I was mountain biking and a sizable dear was right on the single track staring at me. It didn't even flinch. I was thinking in my mind, aren't you dear suppose to run away scared? So, I stopped and we just sort of looked at each other for awhile, and eventually it took off. It was pretty rude of the dear for blocking the trail....

1564869967854.jpeg

What's the last adventurous thing you did?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I was mountain biking and a sizable dear was right on the single track staring at me. It didn't even flinch. I was thinking in my mind, aren't you dear suppose to run away scared? So, I stopped and we just sort of looked at each other for awhile, and eventually it took off. It was pretty rude of the dear for blocking the trail....

View attachment 202128

What's the last adventurous thing you did?
I am too old to remember all that stuff. I do remember taking my friend's dirt bike (250CC Suzuki) off a hill I could not walk down. I wasn't yet all that familiar with that particular bike or hill so it was real scary. 2eek.gif

What was your most cherished gift? 2question.png

Feb 28, 2016
God speaking to us!!!

do you truly know if you have a 'broken spirit and a contrite heart'???
if so, please explain'...

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
God speaking to us!!!

do you truly know if you have a 'broken spirit and a contrite heart'???
if so, please explain'...
Serving God is what I live for. God won't let me die until He is done with me. The only thing that really says it for me is a verse in the song "Do Not Pass Me By" It goes like this:

Whom, have I on earth beside thee
Whom, in heaven but thee... Jesus is my life! :love:

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Favorite Oompa Loompa song?

1565000453913.jpeg

G

Godsgirl83

some deep lyrics in this one to ponder on.....

"if you are wise you will listen to me......"
"what are you a getting terribly fat, what do you think will come of that?"
"if your not greedy you will go far...."

what's happening in your part of the world this happy monday morning?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
No, I didn't. Didn't know you had a blog.

1565043181168.jpeg
Choose your own question to answer....

What was Deade's blog post #5822 about? (OR) Do you follow anyone's blog on the net?