Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Chinese: Orange Chicken and Chow Mein
Italian: Pizza

1567917366876.jpeg

Favorite thread in the CC singles forum?

G

Godsgirl83

don't have one....

Moving on........
what's new with you?

G

Godsgirl83

yes.....
are we running out of questions to ask here or are people bored with this topic or is there a different reason it has been laying still?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
yes.....
are we running out of questions to ask here or are people bored with this topic or is there a different reason it has been laying still?
I think we ran out and then just forgot to pick it back up.

Do you like seafood? If yes, what is your favorite? :LOL:

G

Godsgirl83

YES!!! I LOVE SEE FOOD. I "see food" and I eat it!:ROFL:

But seriously, SEAfood: Some, not all of it. Right now, certain crab dishes and tuna salad sandwiches. Salmon is good to, and just once in my life, last years anniversary, I had lobster tail. It was good, sweet meat, but man oh man took way to long to get out, and for the cost I told hub I'm in NO RUSH to do that again. (but it WAS GOODDDDDD)

current book your reading/writing?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
YES!!! I LOVE SEE FOOD. I "see food" and I eat it!:ROFL:

But seriously, SEAfood: Some, not all of it. Right now, certain crab dishes and tuna salad sandwiches. Salmon is good to, and just once in my life, last years anniversary, I had lobster tail. It was good, sweet meat, but man oh man took way to long to get out, and for the cost I told hub I'm in NO RUSH to do that again. (but it WAS GOODDDDDD)

current book your reading/writing?

The only book I have in the works is my autobiography.

How far is too far to travel to church? :unsure:

Aug 24, 2019
The only book I have in the works is my autobiography.

How far is too far to travel to church? :unsure:
When they do roadworks without knowing, on your normal route and you end up taking a turn that leads on to the highway and around the city for the next 20-30minutes 🤦‍♀️🤣

#Whats your favorite thing to do when stuck in roadworks and heavy traffic?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
When they do roadworks without knowing, on your normal route and you end up taking a turn that leads on to the highway and around the city for the next 20-30minutes 🤦‍♀️🤣

#Whats your favorite thing to do when stuck in roadworks and heavy traffic?
I sing a song to our Lord.

How many hymns have you memorized?

H

Hamarr

Maybe a half dozen. Most of them are Mormon songs that get stuck in my head occasionally.

I kissed my dog on the mouth. Do I already have worms?

M

morefaithrequired

Maybe a half dozen. Most of them are Mormon songs that get stuck in my head occasionally.

I kissed my dog on the mouth. Do I already have worms?
possibly.be careful who you kiss next.
how many countries have you visited?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
pretty good thanks

What is the weirdest ingredient you have had in ice cream

G

Godsgirl83

pickles.......
nope wasn't when I was pregnant either, lol. When we had been married about a year we were visiting friends in a different state and wanted to prank hubby. His buddy served it up to me that way (without asking first.......) so I just went along with it. Hub just rolled his eyes.

Whats the weirdest food combo you've ever had?

Oct 7, 2019
pickles.......
nope wasn't when I was pregnant either, lol. When we had been married about a year we were visiting friends in a different state and wanted to prank hubby. His buddy served it up to me that way (without asking first.......) so I just went along with it. Hub just rolled his eyes.

Whats the weirdest food combo you've ever had?
I like to dip my Oreos in lemonade instead of milk. I don't exactly think it's weird, but almost everyone else around me does, so. Honestly, though, the citrus of the lemonade works well with the chocolate and cream of the Oreo IMO.

How long have you been on this site?

G

Godsgirl83

the citrus of the lemonade works well with the chocolate and cream of the Oreo IMO.
interesting, actually when you put it that way it does sound good.

How long have you been on this site?
about 6 months now..... WOW! seems so short when compared to others, yet so long when I think of the close friends God has brought into my life through CC........ (and you know who you are :D )

What made you decide to join (or if you've been here a while join & stay) on CC?

Oct 7, 2019
What made you decide to join (or if you've been here a while join & stay) on CC?
I can't really say for sure, tbh. I had seen it while looking around for something and left not long after. After I left, though, I felt an impression that I've felt before. God used that same feeling to move me to meet a really good friend of mine that helped me grow in Him, and that He's used me to encourage. So, I decided to join.

What's your favorite genre of food? Like, Italian, Chinese, America, seafood, BBQ, etc.

G

Godsgirl83

Well, as I replied to someone once before.......
I do LIKE SEE-FOOD
I SEE food and eat it :LOL:

don't really have a fave........

fave music style?