Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Feb 28, 2016
our favorite style is our own personal development in music, -
it sounds like us and nobody else! lol
:):)

Aug 24, 2019
our favorite style is our own personal development in music, -
it sounds like us and nobody else! lol
So true oldethennew! I usually choose what genre per what activity I'm doing 😁
What is your favorite Summer time activity?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Beachcombing. I love looking for sea glass, walking along our West Coast shorelines, and exploring my province. There are many beautiful islands around here that I have still to visit.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
If someone was visiting your part of the planet, where is your favourite place that they must see?

Aug 24, 2019
If someone was visiting your part of the planet, where is your favourite place that they must see?
Definately the along the west coast shoreline of Nz ❤👌 so natural, so raw and less commercial to that of our east coast shoreline.

What miracle/miracles have you experience today?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Definately the along the west coast shoreline of Nz ❤👌 so natural, so raw and less commercial to that of our east coast shoreline.

What miracle/miracles have you experience today?
The fact that I am still breathing.

What did you have for your supper this evening? 5thumbsup.gif

Aug 24, 2019
Barbecue chicken sandwiches and corn on the cob

Do you prefer tea, coffee, both, or neither?
Both tea and coffee.. well more herbal tea, throughout the day and coffee in the morn 😁

What movie have you watched recently that you liked?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Both tea and coffee.. well more herbal tea, throughout the day and coffee in the morn 😁

What movie have you watched recently that you liked?
Flight 93 - About the passengers downing their plane after it was hijacked on 9/11/2001.

What is your favorite late-night snack?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Flight 93 - About the passengers downing their plane after it was hijacked on 9/11/2001.

What is your favorite late-night snack?
Blue cheese and crackers.

What is your preferred breakfast food?

Feb 28, 2016
Deade,
we don't have any favorite 'fast-food' places, simply because with diligent research, we have found
that there is simply NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE or any way to actually FEED our temples with today's
false, imitation of foods...

G

Godsgirl83

What is your favorite fast-food place?
Deade,
we don't have any favorite 'fast-food' places, simply because with diligent research, we have found
that there is simply NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE or any way to actually FEED our temples with today's
(y)
but when I do make a drive thru run I tend to pick Taco Bell (mostly for the drinks.........)

What's your favorite REAL food (as in fresh, non fast food chain, not in a box or can or frozen etc)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Deade,
Yes oldthenew, it is a case of worse evil when dealing with fast food. It is convenient when out and about. I like Arby's staying with the roast-beef. I hate to think of what those cattle are fed and the stuff they make the bun out of though. I don't do it often.

How about this? How many times do you eat salad in a day?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
(y)
but when I do make a drive thru run I tend to pick Taco Bell (mostly for the drinks.........)

What's your favorite REAL food (as in fresh, non fast food chain, not in a box or can or frozen etc)
Salad!

How about this? How many times do you eat salad in a day?

Feb 28, 2016
we just love 'fresh salads', fresh everything!, and we have a garden each year to help stay well -
we really love 'fresh-caught-saltwater-fish', but, we have to go out and catch it ourselves in order
for it be a 'true-catch' instead of buying 'farm raised) in the stores...

needless to say, in today's world, this is a great 'challenge', especially at our age, but, we both
NEVER-GIVE-UP and will do our best to over-come our physical challenges to achieve our goals!!!
we give Yeshua the Glory, as He is the True Glorious Giver in all of our endeavors...

M

morefaithrequired

I prefer Vegemite.
Which do you like better ....Plato's Republic or Pascal's Penses?

Feb 28, 2016
thinking??? = well, Alice and Jerry and Spot'!
don't know your 'age' mfr, but, this was our food from around '5-6'ys old',
a precursor to 'Leave it to Beaver' and other 'puppet-shows, then we went on to a 'higher-level' of
intellectual activity after our 'foundation had been laid' -
the wisdom of our world is foolish to God'...