Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Take a nap w/a favorite sermon on headphones, guaranteed sleep

What celebrity do you resemble the most?

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

No one 😂😂😂

In 3 words describe your mama/mommy/mother 😊

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
My family is having nachos tonight, and I always love those.

How did you find the church that you're currently going to?
Harvest Christian Fellowship is 7 minutes up the street and I'm really blest, and there are many more good churches around here.

Same question

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019
Harvest Christian Fellowship is 7 minutes up the street and I'm really blest, and there are many more good churches around here.

Same question
My parents work at the church I currently attend :)

If you could go to any place in the world tomorrow, where would you go?

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019
The Florida Keys

If you could create a flavor of ice cream, what would you create? And what would you name it?
Oh, I was just there doing hurricane relief work. That is a beautiful place- just watch out for the pythons and alligators!

I would create an ice cream that tasted like Werther's originals... I would simply name it "Heaven" :)

If you could have the characteristics of any person mentioned in the Bible, who would you pick? Why?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I am amazed by Ruth's compassion. She had a foreign mother in law who, I am sure, was not happy with her Jewish son picking Ruth. It doesn't matter that he didn't have many choices. Ruth could have gone home to her family, without shame, but she stayed instead with a woman who needed her. Was Naomi kind? I don't know. Ruth went with her to a people who would treat her as less. She would be without her family and would, most likely, never see them again. Ruth was gracious and self sacrificing in her choice. There is so much about her character that is admirable. I wish to exemplify this sort of grace and wisdom.
Question: What skill or talent would you like to develop in the next five years?

M

morefaithrequired

my dog's smile about 10 minutes ago
Would you consider a visit to Uluru?

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Yes, I've climbed it once......beautiful view from the top. I would do it again.

If you received a phone call from NASA asking you to go to the moon next week, what would be your answer?

HanCris

Nov 12, 2018
Yes, I've climbed it once......beautiful view from the top. I would do it again.

If you received a phone call from NASA asking you to go to the moon next week, what would be your answer?
Sure as long as they will train me how to survive there.

What hurts you most recently?

Oct 8, 2019
Having restrictions. Restrictions ranging from wanting to reach people about things the bible says but am restricted so unable to, to ranging to other types of resections with life such as physical and mental restrictions.

If you were to do a christian coloring book or a jigsaw puzzle, which one would you do? :)