Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
anytime🤣🤣

So that's cool you like homemade foods, I come from a family culture of cooking things like, stuffed peppers and goulash and for junk foods I also like to make homemade things like such as homemade crepes and then I add in sugary items, but for more simple
junkk foods,
ice cream as you already know
cookies
etc...

sometimes potatoe chips lately with my lunch lol, ok, TMI😋

Q:
what is your fav childhood memory
One of My favourite childhood memory was playing with the neighbor kids and cousins outside my house. Such fun!😊

What is one thing you wish to do in the next month?

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
One of My favourite childhood memory was playing with the neighbor kids and cousins outside my house. Such fun!😊

What is one thing you wish to do in the next month?

wow, impressed, that's a great childhood memory, me likey that also, I did the same😋

answer:
share my Joy with someone very special, in real physical life😁

Same Q?

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
wow, impressed, that's a great childhood memory, me likey that also, I did the same😋

answer:

Same Q?
Your answer seems pretty serious and very sincere and genuine 😊

Hmmm I would like to keep working on changing for a healthier lifestyle, which I guess is more of long term lol but this month, I would like to further expand my Christian networking with others ☺️

Q: Can you swim? 🤣

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018

answer:

Same Q?
Wait for someone to give me the news that they’re moving 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Fat or skinny?

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Your answer seems pretty serious and very sincere and genuine 😊

Hmmm I would like to keep working on changing for a healthier lifestyle, which I guess is more of long term lol but this month, I would like to further expand my Christian networking with others ☺️

Q: Can you swim? 🤣
dear Lord All Mghty!!!!!
Yes, Im like a fish in the water and
your answer was also since and real and genuine 🤭

Fav music gene or maybe it's a multi-tasker answer?

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Wait for someone to give me the news that they’re moving 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Fat or skinny?
whoa!, that sounds very promising and that is for sure...... to look forward too, I pray it's what you truly deserve in all prosperity and Happiness and Above Have God Pleased 😁

answer:
I'm neither,
I'm in good healthy shape
... Praise Jesus ❤️

Q for You:

Favorite Color Of Yours?

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
dear Lord All Mghty!!!!!
Yes, Im like a fish in the water and
your answer was also since and real and genuine 🤭

Fav music gene or maybe it's a multi-tasker answer?
Haha fish in the water was funny lol.

Hmm I like a whole heap of genres, like 80s, 90s, Worship, some rock, country, musical scores, yeap a mix really 😎

Same Q?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Favorite music genre? I like many types of music so I'd say I like music that is inspirational, and revs me up. I don't like drippy, sad music. I don't like to let my emotions be negatively manipulated. If I'm out for a walk or a drive I want to feel upbeat and that I'm ready to take on the world. It is not that I avoid feeling deeply, I just prefer not to do it when I am responsible for the operation of a motor vehicle lol.
question: When you meet someone new do you search their face for rejection or acceptance?

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Favorite music genre? I like many types of music so I'd say I like music that is inspirational, and revs me up. I don't like drippy, sad music. I don't like to let my emotions be negatively manipulated. If I'm out for a walk or a drive I want to feel upbeat and that I'm ready to take on the world. It is not that I avoid feeling deeply, I just prefer not to do it when I am responsible for the operation of a motor vehicle lol.
question: When you meet someone new do you search their face for rejection or acceptance?
When you mean, meet someone, are they “friends” or “existing friends” or something else? Lol

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
whoa!, that sounds very promising and that is for sure...... to look forward too, I pray it's what you truly deserve in all prosperity and Happiness and Above Have God Pleased 😁

answer:
I'm neither,
I'm in good healthy shape
... Praise Jesus ❤️

Q for You:

Favorite Color Of Yours?
Blue.

Same q.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I just relized as you answered.... I cut my own hair last haircut, so to speak, because I use to cut my dad's hair, so I did it in memory of my dad so it's short but it grows fast so no worries there!

Q:
what makes you really smile

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I just relized as you answered.... I cut my own hair last haircut, so to speak, because I use to cut my dad's hair, so I did it in memory of my dad so it's short but it grows fast so no worries there!

Q:
what makes you really smile
Jesus makes me smile! ☺️

When were you saved?

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Explain your emoticons 😂

Or not, it’s all good!

OK, I just like the way you answered an answer with... an answer..because.. it does make a huge difference if it's a friend or something wayyyyyy more beautiful than just friends so, my emoticons were saying and agreeing with you, I do certainly know it's more than just posting in here😊

I was super saved almost 20 years ago but grew up in Christian Household😁

Same Q...

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
as per usual my edit time was up lol...

that may not have sounded right... have to add = who ever it may be