Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
No

Do you have any stuffed animals?

I bought a baby donald duck from my Tokyo Disneyland trip and a small stuffed elephant when I went to Bangkok. I also have piglet, winnie the pooh, and hello kitty in a bridal costume. I also have a snowman and BB8 from starwars but they are not animals.

Can you still manage to smile at people you don't like such as an evil co worker?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I bought a baby donald duck from my Tokyo Disneyland trip and a small stuffed elephant when I went to Bangkok. I also have piglet, winnie the pooh, and hello kitty in a bridal costume. I also have a snowman and BB8 from starwars but they are not animals.

Can you still manage to smile at people you don't like such as an evil co worker?
Yes, but it probably looks phony.

Same q.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Yes,and I feed them with a l.....o.....n.....g.....handled spoon!

What has been your great as challenge in communicating with others?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I am not good with small talk. I love to explore ideas or laugh but conversations about stuff, social status, and diets bore me to tears. I get restless. I am particularly bad with complainers. I am good with people looking to solve problems, but if you start trash talking your spouse I will turn my back and walk away. My mom told me that if woman will betray her husband by sharing secrets and hold him up to ridicule then no one will escape her tongue. I have never met the exception to this.
People that make vows to God and are quick to break them like that are not people I can even pretend to talk to. Honouring and cherishing are as vital as love. Someone who would dishonour another in not someone with whom I can communicate. The trust is gone. In reality I have stopped someone and said, "I am sure you do not mean to disrespect your husband like that." To her credit she blushed and stopped. As you can see, I'm not good with mean girls.