Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I started posting videos on YouTube sharing my testimony and thoughts about various things...
(Belka, do you have a link to your YT posts?)

I started wearing my sunglasses at night. I'm not at all comfortable with it, but fashion doesn't care what time of day it is.

What's one thing you would like to see your church do differently?
After Church, I see many people walk out alone. I'm thinking of a way to start a group meet for alone/lonely people within our Church.

Same Q

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
What do you really want to see happen on this earth in the next couple of years??

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
PISTACHIO ice-cream! So yummy! Glad someone else recognizes how amazing it is (nudge nudge @TabinRivCA ) :D
Umm... chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream...
Oreo-flavored ice-cream...
AND ANYTHING ON THIS PAGE OH MY GOSH (don't click if you're trying to abstain from eating sweet things lol): https://www.haagendazs.us/products/ice-cream

QUESTION:

If you knew for a fact that you're going to die tonight, how would you spend the day, and who would you want to spend it with (if you forget physical limitations of time and space...)?

exegete

Dec 23, 2018
My Tiny Apartment
I would say that I would like to spend it with my mother. But as she passed many years ago, I'll be seeing her soon! So my answer is I would spend the day with my best friend. I haven't seen him in almost 3 years (long story). He's the one person who knows me better than anyone else and loves me anyway. We would do what we always would, just sit, talk and hang out...our friendship is of the kind where we don't have to do or say anything and yet, it is not awkward.

Since I like this so much let's make it the same Q -- I would love to hear what others have to say!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I would say that I would like to spend it with my mother. But as she passed many years ago, I'll be seeing her soon! So my answer is I would spend the day with my best friend. I haven't seen him in almost 3 years (long story). He's the one person who knows me better than anyone else and loves me anyway. We would do what we always would, just sit, talk and hang out...our friendship is of the kind where we don't have to do or say anything and yet, it is not awkward.

Since I like this so much let's make it the same Q -- I would love to hear what others have to say!
I would spend it with my family planning out the details I prefer. What song and what I want to wear, then all be praying and thanking God for preparing a mansion for me (a castle I hope).

If you were in a circus, what act/attraction would you like to do or be?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I would spend it with my family planning out the details I prefer. What song and what I want to wear, then all be praying and thanking God for preparing a mansion for me (a castle I hope).

If you were in a circus, what act/attraction would you like to do or be?
I would like to work with the animals, but be a undercover agent and set them free one by one as I don’t believe animals should be caged or tortured to entertain 😁

What’s the first thing that you notice about meeting someone?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I would like to work with the animals, but be a undercover agent and set them free one by one as I don’t believe animals should be caged or tortured to entertain 😁

What’s the first thing that you notice about meeting someone?
If their eyes reflect joy and hope.

Same q. Goodnight all :)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I had a piece of dark chocolate almond torte. It was yum!!!!!!!

What is your favourite fruit?

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
Last thing I ate: dried apricots from Central Asia! (my mom's friend brought them). So yummy.

Favorite fruit (I know, that's two questions, but who cares :p ): persimmon YUM!

QUESTION:

What's your ideal date? (if you were dating / in a relationship)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Last thing I ate: dried apricots from Central Asia! (my mom's friend brought them). So yummy.

Favorite fruit (I know, that's two questions, but who cares :p ): persimmon YUM!

QUESTION:

What's your ideal date? (if you were dating / in a relationship)
If I had an ideal date it would be a Broadway [type] Play (like Hamilton) and a prime-rib dinner afterward. I only once have seen one. It was "Hair" in the late 60's.

Same q. 2question.png