Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
Haven't seen the movie, and didn't quite understand the trailer, lol. It looks inspiring though.

QUESTION:

Apart from being saved, what's your biggest blessing, currently?

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Haven't seen the movie, and didn't quite understand the trailer, lol. It looks inspiring though.

QUESTION:

Apart from being saved, what's your biggest blessing, currently?
My family is my biggest blessing. Even though they can drive me crazy, I’d have it no other way. I praise God for giving me these precious people in my life. 💗

Question:
What is something you’re looking forward to?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I'm looking forward to the spring. I love how the days get longer, the feeling of energy that comes with more time in the sun and the tulips and crocuses. Crocuses make me silly happy. There is this feeling of anticipation that I love.

Question: What is something that you just love about your mother?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'm looking forward to the spring. I love how the days get longer, the feeling of energy that comes with more time in the sun and the tulips and crocuses. Crocuses make me silly happy. There is this feeling of anticipation that I love.

Question: What is something that you just love about your mother?
She was over-protective, which I always found endearing

Same Q

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
That she is very honest and direct. I've always admired that about her (even though she can be too blunt at times).

Same question!

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
That she is very honest and direct. I've always admired that about her (even though she can be too blunt at times).

Same question!
Her love for others is overflowing and she has this amazing way/ability of knowing what a person needs often before they recognize the need.

Same question🙂

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

She talks loud most of the time but She is kind,hardworking, humble,patient and loving 😊 I love her so much 😍

What is the hardest thing about being a single parent?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
She talks loud most of the time but She is kind,hardworking, humble,patient and loving 😊 I love her so much 😍

What is the hardest thing about being a single parent?
Not having another to compare notes with, on how to raise crazy beings.

Same q. :cool:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, the person that gave me my test for my driver’s license.

Same question 🙂
Yes, while driving through a long deserted stretch on the freeway, before cell phones, my car went dead. I had 2 young girls w/me and I noticed someone pulling over with me. A man asked me if we needed a ride. Both daughters were shaking their head 'no'. But I always pray before getting on the freeway so decided by faith, that God had sent someone to rescue us. He took us to our driveway and when I turned around he was 'gone'

Favorite Actor?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
The Bourne Identity.

Marooned on deserted Island, what 3 things do you keep?
Bible, solar powered charger w/satellite phone, water and I would have to have a down blanket:)

Same Q

Jul 20, 2019
The day I arrived in Perth Western Australia, from the city of Bendigo Victoria Australia. It was a 5 day Greyhound bus journey, I was alone and 18 years old. I had never been alone like that. I stayed in the YMCA Hostel. The freedom and feeling of a huge adventure is something I won't forget. Its also where I started my spiritual adventure, as I met some pentecostals witnessing downtown. They invited me to there church to watch one of there concerts, the rest is history!

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
The day I arrived in Perth Western Australia, from the city of Bendigo Victoria Australia. It was a 5 day Greyhound bus journey, I was alone and 18 years old. I had never been alone like that. I stayed in the YMCA Hostel. The freedom and feeling of a huge adventure is something I won't forget. Its also where I started my spiritual adventure, as I met some pentecostals witnessing downtown. They invited me to there church to watch one of there concerts, the rest is history!
Oh wow! That sounds exciting :) No wonder it's such a great memory, it holds lots of feelings and emotions. Thank you for sharing.