Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Well historically Coca-cola...but until this past week, it had been well over a year since I had any soda (maybe a sprite, not certain). A nice lady at Burger king gave me a free one, so I just went with it. It was a nice day and I saw it as a blessing.

Do you find seldom, occasionally, often that you stay up "past your bed time" unintentionally (as I have done so)? So with that good night ;)
Yes, like Ruby, I must choose often. :cool:

Same question.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, like Ruby, I must choose often. :cool:

Same question.
Well err...lately yes. "Going" to sleep is stressful. It is quite rare for it to take less than 15 minutes to "fall asleep" usually more like an hour. So my solution is usually to stay up far later than is reasonable for a productive living schedule more often than not and it doesn't really work that well. If I went to bed at 12am I might get to sleep at 3am at the latest. But stay up til 3am...6am is MUCH too late ;)

Do you feel guilty when you oversleep?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Well err...lately yes. "Going" to sleep is stressful. It is quite rare for it to take less than 15 minutes to "fall asleep" usually more like an hour. So my solution is usually to stay up far later than is reasonable for a productive living schedule more often than not and it doesn't really work that well. If I went to bed at 12am I might get to sleep at 3am at the latest. But stay up til 3am...6am is MUCH too late ;)

Do you feel guilty when you oversleep?
I've had insomnia all my life, so no, I don't. :cool:

Does anyone else have insomnia?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Something that I have too much of and need to cut back and not cut out....

Taters. All types of taters...

Have you ever seen a bear?
Many times. :cool:

Have you ever seen a white deer?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I have seen White Tails🤗...but somehow I don’t think that’s what you had in mind🤔🤗.

Have you seen a reindeer?
Yes, but online lol.

if you had to ride an animal for one day, which one would it be out of:

A camel.
A horse.
A cow.

Go!!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Many times. :cool:

Have you ever seen a white deer?
I think they have white deer at Rock city...so I've seen those lol.

@Mel85 definitely a horse. I would like to ride a camel for a day some day just to say I've done it, but a horse is more reliable :p

What did you eat for dinner?

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I think they have white deer at Rock city...so I've seen those lol.

@Mel85 definitely a horse. I would like to ride a camel for a day some day just to say I've done it, but a horse is more reliable :p

What did you eat for dinner?
Same, I would pick a horse, I’ve ridden one and it was great fun lol.

I had shepherds pie, so yum 😋

Can you dance?

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Can you answer my question?

and yes, Shepherds pie is a thang. Lol.
I can do a somewhat improvised unique format to music that would be like "the carlton" but with a lot of variation in movements.

In fact, family named it something quite similar.

Hmm...on a scale of 1-10...how annoying is the bark of a dog?

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I can do a somewhat improvised unique format to music that would be like "the carlton" but with a lot of variation in movements.
Video or it didn’t happen 🤣