Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
M

MegMarch

Fondest memories of kids is seeing them at their happiest on their proudest days if personal achievement.

Where is your dream escape or retirement location?
Dream escape and retirement location are probably two different locations.

I imagine retiring where I live now as I live in a really great city with an array of outdoor activities which are easily accessible, and it is very family friendly.

I like that question. Same one.

ZiiiiWill

May 13, 2020
I am a musician, artist, lyricist and a computer gamer.

What do you think of angel statues?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I am a musician, artist, lyricist and a computer gamer.

What do you think of angel statues?
I think that those making the statues depicting angels in all stages of growth are out of sync with scripture. They were all made in the middle ages when people believed humans become angels when they die. The devil has had his way with Christian tradition right after the dark ages.

Do you think statues of dead saints amount to idolatry?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Dream escape and retirement location are probably two different locations.

I imagine retiring where I live now as I live in a really great city with an array of outdoor activities which are easily accessible, and it is very family friendly.

I like that question. Same one.
Dream escape is going home for family reunions - to give, receive and demonstrate unconditional love...
I thought I was living in in dream location for retirement, but if it doesn't match my dream escape that does pose quite the conudrum.

What is your purpose in life that defines you?

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Dream escape is going home for family reunions - to give, receive and demonstrate unconditional love...
I thought I was living in in dream location for retirement, but if it doesn't match my dream escape that does pose quite the conudrum.

What is your purpose in life that defines you?

Eat well, poop well and sleep well! :LOL:

My purpose really is in my signature.

Rainy or sunny day?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I love the smell of a wet dog when the sun comes up after a rainy day... :)
Always enjoy the sunny days - and always strive to make the most out of rainy days... :)

Favorite smell?

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Flowers,forest,bakery and newly cut grass smell 😊

One word to describe your day today?

ZiiiiWill

May 13, 2020
I think that those making the statues depicting angels in all stages of growth are out of sync with scripture. They were all made in the middle ages when people believed humans become angels when they die. The devil has had his way with Christian tradition right after the dark ages.

Do you think statues of dead saints amount to idolatry?
I don't think that there is any crime to feeding idols, or worshiping them. The only the crime is if you put a wrong idea from an idol for right. Get another idol if it is not any value to the situation- or you could live with out them. In general, I think there is a lot of wisdom in idols, and they are often beautiful and pleasant to have around.

If you worship saints, I expect you'd find wisdom
If you worship angels, I expect you find peace.

Its not funny to think that the evil should not be allowed that, and there for them.

"Thou shalt not allow Evil the presence of beautiful idols"

Might be a worthy replacement for some of the wrong commandments.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I don't think that there is any crime to feeding idols, or worshiping them. The only the crime is if you put a wrong idea from an idol for right. Get another idol if it is not any value to the situation- or you could live with out them. In general, I think there is a lot of wisdom in idols, and they are often beautiful and pleasant to have around.

If you worship saints, I expect you'd find wisdom
If you worship angels, I expect you find peace.

Its not funny to think that the evil should not be allowed that, and there for them.

"Thou shalt not allow Evil the presence of beautiful idols"

Might be a worthy replacement for some of the wrong commandments.
Would you then rewrite the Bible? Which of the commandments do you consider wrong?

Explain please how wisdom comes from saint worship. Does looking at angels bring you peace? Share with us.

M

MegMarch

New question and answer.

What is your favorite, and least favorite, household chore?

Favorite has to be vacuuming and least favorite is putting away laundry. I don't mind folding it, but putting it away is the thorn in my flesh that I must carry.

Sep 13, 2018
Favorite would be , mowing the lawn.

I don't have a dish washer so washing dishes..