Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Where is the question?
See what happens when you get me started? I forget what thread I am in and leave off the next question. Here is a question, they are raffling off a St. Jude Dream Home they say is worth over $250,000.00. I am mid-seventies, why would I need such a home? Would it be wrong to put in my $100 for the ticket even when it all goes to a children's charity. If I won, I would just have to sell it because I couldn't maintain it. Isn't it just greed that I would even buy a ticket for a good cause? Granted most winnings I would give back to someone needy, but I would probably spoil myself a little. Why even participate?

That a lot of questions: Let's just ask should I just leave this raffle for those that could use the home?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
See what happens when you get me started? I forget what thread I am in and leave off the next question. Here is a question, they are raffling off a St. Jude Dream Home they say is worth over $250,000.00. I am mid-seventies, why would I need such a home? Would it be wrong to put in my $100 for the ticket even when it all goes to a children's charity. If I won, I would just have to sell it because I couldn't maintain it. Isn't it just greed that I would even buy a ticket for a good cause? Granted most winnings I would give back to someone needy, but I would probably spoil myself a little. Why even participate?

That a lot of questions: Let's just ask should I just leave this raffle for those that could use the home?

Don't do the raffle and your $100 ahead. So, I'll take my $50 for my consulting fee! haha

When was the last time you had French fries?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Mammal.

Movie of which you would like to see the sequel?
Firefox with Clint Eastwood. This time the Russians still the Raptor (F-22) from the U.S.. Come on, it's to balance the story.

When was the last time you had French fries?

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

No thanks

Have you ever eaten squid or octopus?

Please excuse me 😅 Yep, I did but they are not my fave 😁

Got no good question to ask I cant think of any 😅 but here's my question 😁

Who is sitting beside you right now?

feijoa

Jun 14, 2020
My gorgeous cat curled up in his basket.

What product or contraption etc would you like to invent?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
A cell phone & laptop you don't have to recharge

Same Q
The next thing we can't live without but don't know we need until it gets here. Like the microwave oven or the cell phone. When they said everyone will want a computer, people just replied: What for? 10-wink.gif

Same Q.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Robot maid and robot gardener. It's about time.

When is the last time you had French fries?

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sure, I do! I like the cold. It makes me feel alive! I'm pretty much iced in AC all summer until snow comes again.

Sunny Side Up, Over Easy, Over Medium, Over Hard, or Other?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Sunny side up or eggs Benedict either w/ hash browns

Same Q:cool:

Sep 13, 2018
Over easy, bacon, or ham, hash browns or grits.toast and coffee. lol

Do you prefer the ocean or the mountains???

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Sure, I do! I like the cold. It makes me feel alive! I'm pretty much iced in AC all summer until snow comes again.

Sunny Side Up, Over Easy, Over Medium, Over Hard, or Other?
Favorite way is cage-free poached over toast, but any way ya bring them I will eat them.

Over easy, bacon, or ham, hash browns or grits.toast and coffee. lol

Do you prefer the ocean or the mountains???

I'll take the mountains, I grew up around the beaches of So. California, so old hat to me.

Same Q.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
No (unless you count my drums as my pets).

Fixed gear road bikes or multi-gear mountain bikes?

Mountain bikes all day long. Do you live in B.C.?

If play an instrument, what types of music do you normally play?