One of my most frequent prayers to God is to work through me to stop myself from constantly assiging motives to people.
I want to react to someone's speech or actions in a Christ- like manner. I almost ALWAYS get it wrong when I do not see people like that. It happens at work, sometimes home, and many times here while discussing Scripture. Do others struggle with this?
Dear Heavenly Father, please let me view people, especially Your children, with an untainted lens, and see them as You see them. In Jesus sweet Name I pray.
I want to react to someone's speech or actions in a Christ- like manner. I almost ALWAYS get it wrong when I do not see people like that. It happens at work, sometimes home, and many times here while discussing Scripture. Do others struggle with this?
Dear Heavenly Father, please let me view people, especially Your children, with an untainted lens, and see them as You see them. In Jesus sweet Name I pray.
Last edited: