Assurance of salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
I cannot seem to remember a time when I truly felt real deep assurance of being saved. Perhaps I have felt that way before, but can't recall what it was like.

I can be analytical and one to ask questions. I do believe in Jesus and that he died for me on the cross and rose again. I learned something about God's love in December of 2017, so it may just be a long process. I know Jesus came for me too and I don't have to be perfect to be accepted. I just want to be secure in Jesus.
"Perhaps I have felt that way before, but can't recall what it was like." This is the part of your message from God. He speaks through our thoughts. You HAVE felt it before...though you may not remember when.

Children believe the best. I am loved, bc I am loved. I trust God because he is God. It really is that simple and yet as adults we analyze it saying "are you really saved?" etc..... This is not from God.

I know....bc I struggle the same way at times. However I've had enough experiences with God to trust I am saved. Not perfect, saved. There's a difference.

Sep 3, 2018
I'm starting a new church. I'm calling it 'The Fruits of the Spirit'. Come join us.
Matthew 7: [16] By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? [17] Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.…