At what point would you as a Christian fight rather than turn the other cheek?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 15, 2017
We are to speak bold and not be weak, and defend ourselves in our faith concerning Christianity without backing down, but Jesus and God said do not fight back when attacked physically and verbally.

I probably would fight back because I do not want physical harm to come to myself, or other people, and do not want to appear as a wimp or sissy, but it is not what God wants.

Joh 7:32 The Pharisees heard that the people murmured such things concerning him; and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take him.

Joh 7:45 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?
Joh 7:46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.

Jesus spoke so boldly to the officers that they were afraid to take Him for He cast doubt in their mind and they thought we better leave this man alone for if He is telling the truth we do not want to be going against God.

That is how the saints have to be is bold and not be afraid or back down from the enemy.

It is not fighting back physically that is the problem but it is the hypocrisy of many people claiming to be a Christian where they are becoming weak as the world says hypocrites and less people becoming a Christian, and more people against them.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The beast, antichrist, New Age Christ, was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them, and he can only have this power if God allows it.

God said when the world attacks the saints to not fight back for however you fight back it will come back on you and that is the patience and faith of the saints to endure it.

If the saints were fighting all the time like the world how would the world view them and how would they be different.

Do not try to take control away from God who allows a person to be persecuted, and all that will live godly will suffer persecution, and Paul said endure afflictions, and the saints are killed all the day long, and when Stephen was stoned he did not fight back, and Paul did not fight back when they took his life.

1Pe 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

Jul 9, 2020
The woman was an inspiration to me because it gave me courage to go without a mask. But I see your point about the virtue-signalers.
1. I salute you for taking off the face diaper! For real. I'm proud of you.
2. Never forget how your actions can influence the world around you. That woman didn't wear a mask, and she gave you strength to remove yours. You probably weren't the only one that was inspired. In turn you probably inspired some other people. That's how it works. And that how we fan that flame that I was talking about earlier.

Way to go, St Rose. You rock.

BTW, I walked through the entire Orlando International Airport without a mask the other day. I was the only one without it. But I never got hassled once. Man that was fun.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I think it's more important to be patient and learn to be patient than to have a gun or not.As a Christian, we should not be worldly. The worldly vision is conflict. We should let people live in peace.First of all, let's not stir up trouble.
I watched a video of a quarrel caused by snow sweeping. A man shot a couple with a gun.Then the killer suicide.Both sides are responsible. What they said angered each other,If one side is more patient, things will not be like this.Freedom America, gun fight every day.

Maybe you think that having a gun can protect you, But if you're attacked by a lot of people with guns.remember what Jesus said,if someone wants to taking your coat,even underwear gives him.sounds stupid?may save your life.
In my opinion, having a gun most of the time is not to prote rect oneself, but to be used to do stupid things.
I used to think as you did...until I studied history. I saw that in every case of tyrannical individuals/ groups who took over a country the people were first disarmed.

Make no mistake: we do not have a legitimate 'government' by the constitution anymore. America was subverted a long time ago. You should read www.henrymakow.com first to learn how this happened.

Then you should study historical accounts of tyranny and you'll learn what many others already know: that the only protection that you have against those who wish ill for you is your guns.

These individuals also stage "False Flags" - such as the shooting in Arizona, and Parkland. When you really study those who have done investigations in depth you learn that they use "crisis actors" to claim they "witnessed" the event. False Flags are a military strategy that they've used against America's enemies but they now use against American citizens.

You may want to read about the Christian Armenian genocide - and see the photos of the Christian women who were stripped naked, raped, and hung on crosses to die.

I cannot believe that God expects Christians to stand there passively while their wives, daughters, sisters, mothers, granddaughters are stripped naked, raped, and hung on crosses to die.

You'd better think hard about this because you will be facing a deadly foe likely much sooner than you may think that has Satan controlling them. Their thoughts and intentions towards you are cruel and murderous.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Josef Stalin, the sole leader of the Soviet Union from 1924 to 1953, said:
“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Mao Tze Tung, communist dictator of China said:
“War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun.”
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Idi Amin, president of Uganda from 1971 to 1979, said:
“I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world, and that is why I do not let any superpower control me.”

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Pol Pot, who created in Cambodia one of the 20th century’s most brutal and radical regimes, was responsible for killing one million of his own ‘educated,’ yet unarmed citizens.

Conclusion:
Our forefathers did not arm the American people for the purpose of hunting, but rather to protect themselves from those who were doing the hunting, namely the tyrant King George. The second amendment is only to vouchsafe our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and to ensure all of the other rights given unto us by our Creator.
The wisdom of the framers of the Constitution once again is found consistent with the lessons of the Bible they used as their bedrock for civil law. The people’s individual protection should always be a primary concern of government “of the people”. In a righteous country, self-government reigns by the constraint of Christian morals. The civil government that desires such a monopoly of force (i.e. they are the only ones with guns) is a threat to the lives, liberty, and property of its citizens, for that government ceases to be “of and for the people.”

George Washington, our first president, said:
“From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” - written by BRADLEE DEAN, PASTOR

https://thenwwrdor.blogspot.com/2016/12/a-new-world-order-checklist.html

https://thecomingtribulation.wordpress.com/2020/08/18/maybe-its-time-christian-men-grew-some-balls/

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Some of these posts really get me to wondering about the possibility of anti-christian shills pushing a really soft and feminine version of "christianity" in order to slowly subvert and destroy it. I am immediately suspicious of people like @MattforJesus.

The original post was talking about genocide, and now we've got these completely ridiculous posts about how it's a sin to resist. It's completely absurd. If was a satanic globalist and it was my goal to kill off a bunch of whites, nationalists, and Christians, then the following three things would be what my propaganda guys would be doing:

1. I'd push white guilt in arts, entertainment and law. Make it socially unacceptable for white people to stick up for other white people.
2. I'd tell everyone that nationalism is bad because nazi's. Promote globalism as the solution to poverty, etc.
3. I'd infiltrate Christian seminaries, churches, and websites to promote a weak "christianity" that won't defend Christendom.

Doing these would disarm my opponents and reduce their propensity to cause me any problems.
You have much insight my friend. I read awhile ago that they have paid disinformation agents who go on sites to wreak havoc. I am very worried about the passive Chrisianity you have described and I do not believe it to be of God. It doesn't fit with such Scriptures as this:

Proverbs 20:18

Every purpose is established by counsel: and with good advice make war.”

I cannot believe that God would want His people to stand there and watch as their family, friends, neighbors, are brutalized, raped, and murdered before their eyes. If anything I believe that this is sinful. I believe it serves as an excuse for people to not stand up against an enemy. The heart is desperately wicked, who can know it? How convenient for an individual to hang back, not say a word, not take any action, using the excuse they're "doing the will of God."

I had a friend like this who refused to even email legislators about important issues affecting us all. She acted as if she was super-spiritual because SHE just TRUSTED. I believe her to be apostate now. She is the type who wouldn't stand up - and would let others take a stand - and they got all the grief while she got all the benefits.

1 Timothy 5:8

“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”

We know there is now a war on whites. Just as Hitler demonized the Jews, the media is demonizing whites. Slavery was indeed an ugly part of American history and that's for another discussion completely. But right now they're using Hitler's playbook.

The next is there will likely be more false flag gun shootings and then calls for gun control.

It is up to YOU to learn history and learn who is doing all this and what their final INTENTIONS are. I assure you they are not good. I believe that we should urge pastors to take the lead and join forces with other pastors who are not apostate to stand against the coming evil. It's up to YOU to contact your pastor - or any pastor. You'd better really think about this before you go away and ignore this post. EVIL IS HEADING OUR WAY.

1 Timothy 5:8

“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”

saintrose

May 9, 2020
1. I salute you for taking off the face diaper! For real. I'm proud of you.
2. Never forget how your actions can influence the world around you. That woman didn't wear a mask, and she gave you strength to remove yours. You probably weren't the only one that was inspired. In turn you probably inspired some other people. That's how it works. And that how we fan that flame that I was talking about earlier.

Way to go, St Rose. You rock.

BTW, I walked through the entire Orlando International Airport without a mask the other day. I was the only one without it. But I never got hassled once. Man that was fun.
Thank you for the encouragement!

Good for you! I hope others take off the mask. If we don't take a stand it will go worse for us.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Throughout my years of reading Scripture I've wondered when to apply turn the other cheek, and when to pray imprecatory prayers, or even when it was appropriate to turn over the tables of the moneychangers.

If anyone has researched the New World Order they know that some dark days are ahead. What they have planned is martial law and taking everyones guns. Throughout history whenever a tyrant wanted to take over they would disarm the people first so they couldn't fight back.

If anyone has read about the Christian Armenian genocide you see what is done to Christians. At what point do you think that you should fight back rather than turn the other cheek?
I've heard from a Christian Shepherd that roughly 160,000 Christians are killed yearly worldwide for their Christian beliefs. He stated that in a recorded DVD more than 5 years ago. Maybe it might even be worse nowadays?

Is it true that more than 50 million Christians were killed in east Germany, when the Russian communists were allowed by the world to take rule of east Germany? Was this after Christian Germany killed 6 million Jews during World War II?

Luke 21 (English Standard Version )

36But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Revelation 13 (English Standard Version )

10If anyone is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;
if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.
Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Throughout my years of reading Scripture I've wondered when to apply turn the other cheek, and when to pray imprecatory prayers, or even when it was appropriate to turn over the tables of the moneychangers.

If anyone has researched the New World Order they know that some dark days are ahead. What they have planned is martial law and taking everyones guns. Throughout history whenever a tyrant wanted to take over they would disarm the people first so they couldn't fight back.

If anyone has read about the Christian Armenian genocide you see what is done to Christians. At what point do you think that you should fight back rather than turn the other cheek?

"turning the other cheek " is what you do when you are offended.

Turning a blind eye to those being victimized is a Coward.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
We are to speak bold and not be weak, and defend ourselves in our faith concerning Christianity without backing down, but Jesus and God said do not fight back when attacked physically and verbally.

I probably would fight back because I do not want physical harm to come to myself, or other people, and do not want to appear as a wimp or sissy, but it is not what God wants.

Joh 7:32 The Pharisees heard that the people murmured such things concerning him; and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take him.

Joh 7:45 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?
Joh 7:46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.

Jesus spoke so boldly to the officers that they were afraid to take Him for He cast doubt in their mind and they thought we better leave this man alone for if He is telling the truth we do not want to be going against God.

That is how the saints have to be is bold and not be afraid or back down from the enemy.

It is not fighting back physically that is the problem but it is the hypocrisy of many people claiming to be a Christian where they are becoming weak as the world says hypocrites and less people becoming a Christian, and more people against them.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The beast, antichrist, New Age Christ, was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them, and he can only have this power if God allows it.

God said when the world attacks the saints to not fight back for however you fight back it will come back on you and that is the patience and faith of the saints to endure it.

If the saints were fighting all the time like the world how would the world view them and how would they be different.

Do not try to take control away from God who allows a person to be persecuted, and all that will live godly will suffer persecution, and Paul said endure afflictions, and the saints are killed all the day long, and when Stephen was stoned he did not fight back, and Paul did not fight back when they took his life.

1Pe 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
It's a tough call. We know what it says and yet everyone has to interpret things how they believe God is leading them. "Be as wise as the serpent but as harmless as the dove" is yet another one. But I just wonder if there are more verses that we're not adding into the mix. I don't know. I'm working through it. However, the way my friends interpret it is to sit on their rears and not stand against anything. I tried to get them to email legislators and they refused to do even that. So I think there are a lot of people misinterpreting a lot of verses.

Chuck Baldwin also disagreed with the teachings some pastors were dispensing about obeying the government (Romans) He said you're not to obey evil government.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I've heard from a Christian Shepherd that roughly 160,000 Christians are killed yearly worldwide for their Christian beliefs. He stated that in a recorded DVD more than 5 years ago. Maybe it might even be worse nowadays?

Is it true that more than 50 million Christians were killed in east Germany, when the Russian communists were allowed by the world to take rule of east Germany? Was this after Christian Germany killed 6 million Jews during World War II?

Luke 21 (English Standard Version )

36But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Revelation 13 (English Standard Version )

10If anyone is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;
if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.
Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.
Good verses for what is coming.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
It's a tough call. We know what it says and yet everyone has to interpret things how they believe God is leading them. "Be as wise as the serpent but as harmless as the dove" is yet another one. But I just wonder if there are more verses that we're not adding into the mix. I don't know. I'm working through it. However, the way my friends interpret it is to sit on their rears and not stand against anything. I tried to get them to email legislators and they refused to do even that. So I think there are a lot of people misinterpreting a lot of verses.

Chuck Baldwin also disagreed with the teachings some pastors were dispensing about obeying the government (Romans) He said you're not to obey evil government.
God's will and command always is righteousness.

When authority is not contradicting with God's will, all authority should be respected and obeyed. The principle of lesser magistrates ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_magistrate ) however applies always, as pertaining to God's will and decree. Daniel obeyed God and did not obey the authority of the time, by worshipping Nebuchadnezzar's statue. In the same manner, believers with God's seal will not for example obey the one world government, to take the mark of the beast, nor worship the image of the beast, at the command of the world's authority of that time.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
God's command and will for the righteousness of His chosen people:

Zechariah 8 (New King James Version)

16These are the things you shall do:
Speak each man the truth to his neighbor;
Give judgment in your gates for truth, justice, and peace;
17Let none of you think evil in [j]your heart against your neighbor;
And do not love a false oath.
For all these are things that I hate,’
Says the Lord.”

MY PILLOW GUY MIKE LINDELL'S 'ABSOLUTE PROOF' DOCUMENTARY

http://bit.ly/AbsoluteProofUS2020

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FwX3oxjHqhE2/

????

Attachments

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
God's command and will for the righteousness of His chosen people:

For all these are things that I hate,’
Says the Lord.”

MY PILLOW GUY MIKE LINDELL'S 'ABSOLUTE PROOF' DOCUMENTARY

http://bit.ly/AbsoluteProofUS2020

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FwX3oxjHqhE2/

????

AbsoluteProof.jpg

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
It's in our face about election fraud - I think it's to throw off and confuse the American people because both sides are owned by the same people. It's called the Hegelian Dialectic.
Once upon a time, there was a country that was blessed for four years, by the presence of a true self-funded outsider to the establishment, in governing office. There was a gradual return to its traditional Christian founding principles, during the course of these four years, but all this Christian progress was nullified in the first week, after the four years' expiration.

In the end God's truth always triumph, as God hates the lie.

Genesis 3 (New King James Version)
1Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. ... 4Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” ... 13And the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

For all these are things that I hate
,’
Says the Lord.”

T

TheWaytoGo

Many years ago, in a rental car, as a woman alone and very late at night, I did not know the rear door was unlocked. While stopped at a red light, a man rushed through the unlocked door, put a knife to my throat, made me lie down on the front seat and told me if I spoke a word he would kill me. I remained silent, and as blood started dripping down my neck from him pressing the massive sharp knife harder against my neck, I remember praying this prayer: "Lord Jesus, I know this man has no power over me, that life and death are in Your Hands. I don't want to die like this tonight, but if it be Your Will, I accept it."

After more time passed, and the man made no moves (I thought he was trying to figure out how to rape me in such a small car), I became angry and made the decision that if he released that knife I was going to turn and fight for my life with my bare hands. Finally, I took the keys from the ignition, told him I had something of value in the trunk, to see if he would go for it and then I would fight and either have a chance to live, or God would take me. But, he immediately ran away.

I did not have to fight that night it turns out, but I would have, given the situation. As a child of God, nothing can happen to me that He doesn't allow. It was His will that I live, and that's how I have lived every moment since, every heartbeat, by His Will, and I have no plans to physically fight a future evil. My task is to pick up my cross daily and slay the old nature.

But, I can tell which way the wind is blowing now; the same one as the early church. And, like Paul, our orders, in these troubled times, are to double down on the Gospel, and put on the full armour of God. He will guide us from there:

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:​
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Luk 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

T

TheWaytoGo

We won't be raptured out. Unless you believe in the pre-tribulation rapture; I do not, but many people do. Many people will be utterly disillusioned to not be swept away to safety.

I believe Jesus made every effort to teach us endurance, patience, and strength to endure tribulation and hardships. This idea we can escape the great tribulation is non-existent in the Bible, though some will undoubtedly argue against this.

Many Christians will probably comply with non-aggressive government mandates like a "gun buyback" program. Many will fail to foresee the grave mistake of allowing the government to "buyback" what was never theirs to begin with. This makes "gun buyback" program a misnomer designed to gaslight the public into unquestioning compliance.

If there is any group the government would send the army after it would most likely be conservatives and yes many of them are Christians.

Sadly, because so many churches and pastors have involved themselves so deeply into politics (which is the world), most unbelievers think membership in a political party is synonomous with being a Christian. Being accused of following and supporting a political leader just because I state I am a Christian, has been horrible. I am not involved in the world's system!

K

kaylagrl

Correct.

Mass immigration is warfare and its all about about demographic displacement. Miscegenation is glorified and it's a tool by which they intend to breed us out. This becomes easier to recognize when you understand, although whites might be a slim majority in America, that white people are a tiny minority of the world population. So why is it that all over the world there is this push to bring millions of non-whites into white nations?

Now back to your statement above...
Who hates Christians?
Who hates patriotism (nationalism)?
Who hates whites? (This one is tricky. Beware of chameleons.)
Who pushes for mass immigration of non-white, non-Christians into historically white, mostly Christian nations?
Who glamorizes black men getting together with white women?

Look for patterns. And while you're at it, a study of r/K selection might be helpful. And never forget that if you ever doubt who's in control, just analyze who you're not allowed to criticize.

I know the answer. Pity. There are things you and I could agree on, but never on this issue. I hope you pray about this issue. I believe God will show you where you're wrong, if you let Him.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Many years ago, in a rental car, as a woman alone and very late at night, I did not know the rear door was unlocked. While stopped at a red light, a man rushed through the unlocked door, put a knife to my throat, made me lie down on the front seat and told me if I spoke a word he would kill me. I remained silent, and as blood started dripping down my neck from him pressing the massive sharp knife harder against my neck, I remember praying this prayer: "Lord Jesus, I know this man has no power over me, that life and death are in Your Hands. I don't want to die like this tonight, but if it be Your Will, I accept it."

After more time passed, and the man made no moves (I thought he was trying to figure out how to rape me in such a small car), I became angry and made the decision that if he released that knife I was going to turn and fight for my life with my bare hands. Finally, I took the keys from the ignition, told him I had something of value in the trunk, to see if he would go for it and then I would fight and either have a chance to live, or God would take me. But, he immediately ran away.

I did not have to fight that night it turns out, but I would have, given the situation. As a child of God, nothing can happen to me that He doesn't allow. It was His will that I live, and that's how I have lived every moment since, every heartbeat, by His Will, and I have no plans to physically fight a future evil. My task is to pick up my cross daily and slay the old nature.

But, I can tell which way the wind is blowing now; the same one as the early church. And, like Paul, our orders, in these troubled times, are to double down on the Gospel, and put on the full armour of God. He will guide us from there:

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:​
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Luk 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Wow that's a powerful story. I think that you made some excellent points. You have wisely shown that this is a spiritual battle and that God is in control.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Sadly, because so many churches and pastors have involved themselves so deeply into politics (which is the world), most unbelievers think membership in a political party is synonomous with being a Christian. Being accused of following and supporting a political leader just because I state I am a Christian, has been horrible. I am not involved in the world's system!

I cannot find RunningMan's original post but I too believe that we will not be "raptured out." I read that this was false teaching that the enemy instituted to make Christianso passive and to destroy their faith when they aren't removed.

Scripture does say however, to "pray that you may escape the things that are to come." And I believe in doing that. But I also agree that the passivity that has been preached from the pulpits has the potential to do much harm.

I never understood why everyone was so intent on keeping the 2nd Amendment: The right to bear arms until I studied history. Please everyone: take the time to read this treatise - I pray that it speaks to you as it did to me:

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/...ogy-and-attacking-your-constitutional-rights/

Also:

https://www.henrymakow.com