Atheist and Antitheism: one dose not make you the other.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mori

We aren't called to give evidence of God. If God is invisible to you, it's because you've denied him. All we have come to do is to tell you to accept the God that has already been proven by the things that were made. If you accept Jesus Christ, it would be the best thing you ever did and your eyes would be opened to things that you, at this present time, cannot perceive.

John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
What? I'm not sure what you're responding to.

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't use certain arguments, because they imply things about God that aren't true. For instance, saying that God cannot be tested because he's invisible ignores the many things scripture says about the immanence and accessibility of God.

M

mori

You can't teach a man who has no legs to walk. Someone who is blind cannot see unless God gives them sight. Trying to explain, even the clear facts of nature to someone who doesn't believe in God is like trying to teach a mule to speak. There's so much evidence that God exists and no Real evidence out there that God doesn't exist but if someone is so bent up on not believing God then they'll never see the facts until they let God open their eyes.
I still don't know what you're talking about or even if you're actually addressing me. This doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

J

Joshua175

What? I'm not sure what you're responding to.

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't use certain arguments, because they imply things about God that aren't true. For instance, saying that God cannot be tested because he's invisible ignores the many things scripture says about the immanence and accessibility of God.
Sorry about that I guess I read too fast or something. Yeah, I completely agree. God can show himself to each man as needed. I don't think asking God to show himself to you is bad at all, as long as you do it with a true heart.

J

Joshua175

You still got that? Gahh I realized at the last moment that, that wasn't what you were saying and deleted it -.- gahh stop getting my stupid statements lol