Atheist to Christian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
I have posted my written testimony in this forum in the past. It is kind of long. In a nutshell, I used to be an atheist and became a Christian after a supernatural experience. Anyway, a friend of mine from church put my testimony into his podcast. If interested, you can listen to it here: God Is Real & The Bible Is Truth with Kim Bond - Selling Jesus

I think you will like it—especially if you ever doubt the importance of the father's role in a family. :)

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hi! Sis :) I haven't finished it yet... I'll continue to listen to it later.... :) Thanks for sharing :)

God bless you.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2016
the statement, 'Kim's real life fairy-tale experience' was a RED FLAG for us...

T

Tabitha4thelord

This Is so awesome K
Im so happy about all of this
God Bless You!!!

Feb 28, 2016
this is where we should at least have a feeling of Jesus' Reality' and then seeing the wall...

M

Miri

the statement, 'Kim's real life fairy-tale experience' was a RED FLAG for us...
I think Kim just used this expression, as she started out by explaining she thought
the bible was a fairy tale, but then the fairy tale become true. :)

I was a bit concerned by the website title of selling Jesus. It may need to be changed
at some point moving forward.

Sometimes terminology is used innocently, not realising how it might sound to
others.

But hey, maybe there are people out there who do view the bible as a fairy tale and
so may relate to that term.

My aunt became a Christian when she was at the funeral of her father.
They were reading the 23rd Psalm over the grave and boom, God suddenly
become so real to her. That she began to look around the grave yard expecting to
actually see God stood there. She often called it her "road to Damascus experience". :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I think Kim just used this expression, as she started out by explaining she thought

I was a bit concerned by the website title of selling Jesus. It may need to be changed

others.

But hey, maybe there are people out there who do view the bible as a fairy tale and

become so real to her. That she began to look around the grave yard expecting to
actually see God stood there. She often called it her "road to Damascus experience". :)
Your aunt was blind but now she can see. I love the 23rd Psalm. It's definitely and eye opener.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013

others.

That is exactly right about the fairy tale experience. In regard to the name "selling Jesus," my friend's vocation is a salesman. He felt like God inspired him to use his sales skills to expand the kingdom of God, and so he felt like it should be called Selling Jesus—as in persuading others to follow Jesus. As far as I know, his ministry does not profit in any way. Everyone who participated in the podcasts did it as volunteers. I do know for certain that I work hard for my own literature ministry that only costs money and never profits. I should add that I feel God rewards me for my efforts above my expectations in other meaningful ways.

M

Miri

That is exactly right about the fairy tale experience. In regard to the name "selling Jesus," my friend's vocation is a salesman. He felt like God inspired him to use his sales skills to expand the kingdom of God, and so he felt like it should be called Selling Jesus—as in persuading others to follow Jesus. As far as I know, his ministry does not profit in any way. Everyone who participated in the podcasts did it as volunteers. I do know for certain that I work hard for my own literature ministry that only costs money and never profits. I should add that I feel God rewards me for my efforts above my expectations in other meaningful ways.

I wasn't critising your friend and I read his blog, so I can see how he came
up with the name.

Its just that unfortunately there are so many who do literally try to sell Jesus,
that it might put lots of people off, which would be a pity.

Maybe something like:-

Banking Jesus
Riches of Jesus
Heart Treasures

Na, there rubbish as well. Lol
But you know what I mean. :)

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Oh, I know—you were helping! I will pass your suggestions onto Mr. Holman. I like those names, and I loved your aunt's testimony. Our God is awesome!

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I have posted my written testimony in this forum in the past. It is kind of long. In a nutshell, I used to be an atheist and became a Christian after a supernatural experience. Anyway, a friend of mine from church put my testimony into his podcast. If interested, you can listen to it here: God Is Real & The Bible Is Truth with Kim Bond - Selling Jesus

I think you will like it—especially if you ever doubt the importance of the father's role in a family. :)
Amazing Grace
How Sweet that sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see.

I love reading and hearing the testimonies of atheists who became believers.

You have bought a smile and a joy to this mans heart.

How great is our God?

Not that I wish to diverge from your post if anyone is interested then look up

From Atheist to Christianity by David B Malcom.

God bless you precious sister.