Aunt in hospital

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

My late wife was hospitalized with a UTI and died later that night from a pulmonary embolism.

I talked to a nurse at the hospital early the morning she was admitted. Said I would be coming for a visit later that day. Going to work in the morning I believe that God spoke to me and said that she was going to die today so be ready. I asked Him not to let her die during my shift because most likely it would be my last for that company and I wanted to focus on my work.

Soon as the shift ended someone came up to me and said that my brother-in-law was in the hallway waiting for me, something about a family emergency. I told her that I knew what that was about.

God was gracious and allowed her to live until I could see her for the last time for a few minutes before the doctor took the respirator off her to let her die with dignity at my request as her husband.
One never knows what else is going on with a person.
I’m sorry that happened to you, but glad God was gracious to you.
I’m so glad you have a second chance for happiness now too.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
One never knows what else is going on with a person.
I’m sorry that happened to you, but glad God was gracious to you.
I’m so glad you have a second chance for happiness now too.
I want very much for you to know happiness too. You are right in saying that one never knows. Sorry about your aunt as she has had her share of suffering. You have been an angel taking care of her through all of these years while at the same time working and taking care of the household. You are a remarkable woman and I admire you greatly for being the humble servant of the Lord that you are. You make the world a better place and it would be a sadder place without you in it.