Australia set to force its people to vaccinate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thanks Gary. Where is this quote from???
"I do not wish to overstep the level of confidence that I have in understanding the specific nature of the timing of the rapture; therefore, I will maintain a wide margin of comfort in the assurance that I will remain in the white-and-black and not step over into any gray areas."
It describes my view very well. It bugs me when some people try to say or suggest that i must pick one tribe over the other. For a lot of people they seem to be in a tribal mindset... We're talking about born again right?
Im baptized, i believe in Christ and so... "What is everyone arguing about" Absolutely nothing. Then i cast my thoughts over to all the stoopid denominations and all the tiny little pieces of doctrine that divided them all and it saddens me deeply...

To give u a measure of my ignorance i only returned 2 years ago with the most basic understanding... I thought there were only a hand full of denominations from different regions all friendly like one big family... Learning about all the denominations and fights was really disheartening... I had encountered the evil one every where, i didn't expect to encounter him when i came back to church...

When i can't discern something like this and i look up, He is shaking his head saying its complicated, my grace is sufficient, it will all make sense when i leave this world... And i feel good about that, its a very humbling feeling to admit my ignorance and submit to His higher intelligence...
Child like faith is a beautiful thing :)
...xox...

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Not quite.. After he announced that in the morning he received huge push back immediately from the public. Thats why

When society does nothing they take advantage when society pushes back they concede...
Yeah. I don't think he actually changed his mind - he just said he changed his mind, because it was convenient for the moment. When little Willy Gates waves those dollars in front of his nose again for compulsory vaccination, Scomo will likely do another back flip and go all Draconian. Probably with some excuse, like vaccination will prevent terrorists, or save global warming, or some other tall tale.

My hope is that the rapture is true. I am still not sure. I think explanations either way are flawed so I am really don't know. Anyone who says they know for sure either way I always question. Man has got everything wrong so far so I doubt it will be any different now. If it correct, I am hoping it is soon as this world seems like it is on a downward roll and I would rather not be here for it. What are your thoughts??
I'm not sure, but my preference is not to believe in a rapture. Jesus says he will come like a thief in the night. The bridesmaids who were without oil were left in the outer darkness, where there was weeping and gnashing of teeth (i.e. hell). I don't think there will be second chances for people, as I believe the rapture belief might imply (i.e. for those left behind).

So although there are some scriptures that may seem to support it, I find it hard to believe. I'm happy to be convinced if I am wrong, though. :)

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
=====================
oh yes, but ONLY if it is coupled with 'wisdom-understanding-discernment'...
The Lord our God teaches us these things from His word , we should always be humble like child like faith...
...xox...

Jan 1, 2021
My understanding of the bridesmaids waiting for the groom is that they are not the bride (Born again Church) but ladies in waiting. This could mean that they include the 144000 of the revelation and translated during the tribulation. The foolish go and obtain oil for their lamps and miss out. It is the church (Born again believers) who are raptured.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I think Morrison, should be given some slack.
All the decisions are based on the info at the time.
This pandemic isn't routine.
Other than the scientific info, no one really knows what this covid is doing.
And then there is the UK strain.
Im sorry but im not giving the politicians anymore slack... I don't trust any of them anymore...
If it was a pandemic we would of seen an increase in total deaths but we saw a decrease.
The decisions were based on projection given by compuetr models, not data.
And the UK strain is no more as deadly as the other.

Trying to act all compassionate for the old people dying... Its false. Where is the compassion for the 73.3 million babies that were killed last year to abortion... Not a word about that from the politicians...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Child like faith is a beautiful thing :)
...xox...
Thank you... Thats exactly what im talking about. Why don't many people see that???

Our Lord welcomes children into his kingdom... Is it because they understand doctrines? Is it because they believed in this or that?
Children are welcome because they believe in God, u know...

So when it comes to all these other details that im unsure of, i hand it to God and he always takes it... His grace is sufficient...
Our feeble human minds only search for excuses to justify what they already think. And our pride wants to always have an answer to all.

So for me, there is nothing more humbling that admitting my ignorance to the Lord and saying "i don't know"

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Thank you... Thats exactly what im talking about. Why don't many people see that???

Our Lord welcomes children into his kingdom... Is it because they understand doctrines? Is it because they believed in this or that?
Children are welcome because they believe in God, u know...

So when it comes to all these other details that im unsure of, i hand it to God and he always takes it... His grace is sufficient...
Our feeble human minds only search for excuses to justify what they already think. And our pride wants to always have an answer to all.

So for me, there is nothing more humbling that admitting my ignorance to the Lord and saying "i don't know"
I ask the Lord ALOT of questions. I am so over listening to other people's theories, intellect, blah blah blah. More often than not it is wrong anyway. So many people believe their years of study makes their conclusions correct. Only one problem, their conclusions have flaws. They seem to ignore that part. I rather take it to the Lord myself and ask him to answer my questions. If I patiently wait the answers he gives me are amazing. It is not weak to know less when it comes to the things of God because when you give it to him and he reveals it to you, you are empowered. Now you have the knowledge that is correct. I love when he answers me. The part I find hard is waiting patiently. Aghh I don't like that bit.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Australia is leading when it come to forcing the experimental vaccine and its hasn't even arrived yet

Qantas airline has already anyone banned people who haven't taken the experimental vaccine on their planes

bandicam 2021-01-18 20-12-36-303.jpg

Link to the source

This is in violation of so many laws that i don't even know them all; doctor/patient sanctity, Nuremburg code, inform consent, Geneva convention, hypocritic oath and a whole lot more... Its an experimental vaccine... EXPERIMENT... Im not a lab rat

Even though i saw this coming im still shocked, disgusted, disheartened, and just feel an overall sense for sadness for the world

But check out how they twist the language.

An antivaxer was a parent who didn't want to vaccinate their child.
Then there was the "no jab no play" policy here... A massive campaign of blackmail, threats, extortion, coercion, forcing, and other strong arm tactics to vaccinate all the kids regardless of what the doctor says or what the parent wants. Parents were ridiculed and demonized really badly which left negative connotations attached to the term antivaxer

Now it seems an antivaxer is anyone who doesn't want to be a lab rat. Anyone who refuses to get experimented on... Its insanity

And check out this new one that some wise guy came up with now "incentivise". I immediately see the word incentive in there. An incentive means you do something and you will get a reward or bonus. So this is the new normal now... But getting an income has become an extra, we have to risk ourselves in an experiment in order to get back our God given rights...Criminals... Sick savage criminals... And i don't know if im more disgusted at the government or of the people...

This is not an incentive, this is coercion, persuading someone by using threats. ILLEGAL... A CRIMINAL OFFENCE...

Im really fascinated with this cognitive dissonance theory and the observations iv made. I knew we had weak minds that play all kinds of tricks on us but i never realized a person can reject truth even when its before their very eyes, accept such obvious falsehoods that are self-evident. Its obvious that once to accept the removal of your religious rights then your God is covid...

A few months ago i said to my mate
Me - They're going to force the experimental vaccine
Mate - No their not u tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist
Me - Ok if they don't then i was wrong but if the do then it proves i was right
Mate - Ye ok but its never going to happen

When i sent him this article he became so angry
Mate - "So what, those business can do what they want. Unless it becomes law your a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist"
I just shook my head and left my fone... When i looked at my phone later he had sent me 12 texts, a barrage of the most disgusting, cold hearted stuff directed at my weakest points, such as making fun of my oppression and hoping that they will catch me and vax rape me in prison. I didn't respond cos thats not him, his always been the quite type. Its unbelievable but im seeing it everywhere

The world is finished. Ain't no going back now like the CEO of Moderna said, covid will be here forever...
This oppression will be here forever

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Well the thing is, I can't get this virus while a carrier is isolating, correct ?
Of all the vaccines that have been created, such as rubella, and whatever else, I haven't gotten that disease.
So, the word contagious, yeah ?
Covid is contagious, but not everyone has it.

Jan 1, 2021
If they make it compulsory what will be the penalty for those who refuse? This is my question being in the danger of what happened in Norway. My bible tells me I must submit to governments within reason so I hope there will be honest reasoning here. If not I may have to endure the penalty.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
If they make it compulsory what will be the penalty for those who refuse? This is my question being in the danger of what happened in Norway. My bible tells me I must submit to governments within reason so I hope there will be honest reasoning here. If not I may have to endure the penalty.
It will have to be legalised, and a penalty incentive given.
But China should have to pay the penalty.

Jul 23, 2018
What they can do is put a mark in your forehead or hand if you take the "vaccine ".

Then you can stop wearing a mask.

(A form of salvation)

You will be SAVED by a vaccine.

(A form of worship)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
What they can do is put a mark in your forehead or hand if you take the "vaccine ".

Then you can stop wearing a mask.

(A form of salvation)

You will be SAVED by a vaccine.

(A form of worship)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
One little step at a time western society is collapsing
At the end of the news report the spoke about making the experimental an "incentive" for people to have their lives back...
This is a violation against the Nuremburg code
Its a violation against there Geneva convention
Its a violation of the hypocritic oath
Its a violations of our human sovereignty
Its violations of a God given rights and liberties