Autism and addictions.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

brokenclay24

Aug 26, 2017
My 31 year old son with autism refuses to let go of smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol. We need prayer for God to save him from this sinful habit. My wife gets sick from smoke when she comes home from travelling. She is considering finding another place to live. If our son moved out he would be taken advantage of as in the past. Kind of catch 22 for our situation. Prayers for deliverance. Please and thanks.
_brokenclay.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
My 31 year old son with autism refuses to let go of smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol. We need prayer for God to save him from this sinful habit. My wife gets sick from smoke when she comes home from travelling. She is considering finding another place to live. If our son moved out he would be taken advantage of as in the past. Kind of catch 22 for our situation. Prayers for deliverance. Please and thanks.
_brokenclay.
My daughter smokes and I make her smoke outside. Second hand smoke is also dangerous. I pray that the Holy Spirit will give you wisdom in handling your situation, in Jesus' name, Amen

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I am praying for your son's deliverance, in Jesus name.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray change brokenclay24's son and wife, let them stop smoking and worship and follow you. Heal them both. Lord let you work and bless this family and you be glorified, Lord also bless brokenclay24, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about the struggles you and your wife are facing with your son. I’m lifting him up, asking God to surround him with His infinite love, provide healing and strength to overcome his issues. May He bless your family in a special way and give you guidance as you trust in Him. Also, have you considered counseling? I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433.

brokenclay24

Aug 26, 2017
My daughter smokes and I make her smoke outside. Second hand smoke is also dangerous. I pray that the Holy Spirit will give you wisdom in handling your situation, in Jesus' name, Amen
Thank you :)