Autoban Filter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2010
If these words are typed in main ccbot bans them automatically? Perhaps repeated offences?

L

loverofjesus27

just for the sake of this thread, i made an account named: amigodelalma, just for soul purposes only. So if ya want to add me. And don't tell this to the cc bot.

U

Ugly

just for the sake of this thread, i made an account named: amigodelalma, just for soul purposes only. So if ya want to add me. And don't tell this to the cc bot.
Having two active accounts is against the ToS. It can be a banable offense.

L

loverofjesus27

what's Tos??

notmyown

May 26, 2016
If these words are typed in main ccbot bans them automatically? Perhaps repeated offences?
for a sec i wondered what in the spherical world the Autobahn had to do with suggestions.

:rolleyes: @ me. lol

D

Depleted

for a sec i wondered what in the spherical world the Autobahn had to do with suggestions.

More than I got out of all of this.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

I think it means that someone is saying the mods should start banning us troublemakers by at least 130 miles per hour. :cool:

(Do you think I can outrun them??? :p)

J

Jennie-Mae

I think it means that someone is saying the mods should start banning us troublemakers by at least 130 miles per hour. :cool:

'Course ya can, Miss Kim, ready, set, GO!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
T

toinena

I was thinking Autobahn, too. 130 mph.... that is like too fast for my comprehension. My wheelchair only goes 6 km/hour and that is how fast my brain works, too. So I am pretty easy to catch. If I start make major offences.

D

Depleted

Errr, yes. Why do you ask?

L

loverofjesus27

I already confessed my sins at the altar, i lay it all at the cross and pleaded not guilty. So far it seems well. :s

Feb 7, 2015
Does this mean I'm not supposed to have the other three accounts?