Autoban Filter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jennie-Mae

We can get matching ones and go muddin', Miss Jennie. :D
Ain't goin muddin with no trike, but my dads worn out pickup trucks been through some serious muddin over the decades, you can be riding shotgun and we'll get em tires muddy:p.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Feb 7, 2015
Had to get a look at those, thought you had it misspelled, but there really are "Trikkes" lol.
You got it. And they really are almost impossible to ride until you get the hang of making them move.

J

Jennie-Mae

Hopefully YOU'RE the identity that wears the miniskirt and stilettos... and not Willie... :eek:
Wearing what? Reckon my mama would have a scolding at the ready for such a scantily clad woman lol.

T

toinena

Now I am confused. So if everyone here has tripple identities who am I talking to and where are my evil shadow profiles? How can life here go on.....?

Feb 7, 2015
Now I am confused. So if everyone here has tripple identities who am I talking to and where are my evil shadow profiles? How can life here go on.....?
No matter which of the four you speak with, it'll still be me.