Avengers: Endgame Fan Frenzy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How excited are you about Avengers: Endgame?

• Absolutely...can't wait to see what happens in the movie...I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weeelll, not much a marvel fan...But, I'll probably see it. Not that excited, though.

• Naaahhh....not so much. It's no big deal.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gracie_14

So, I’m not sure about all of you, but I’m guessing most of us are anticipating for Avengers: Endgame to be shown in theatres on Friday. I mean, who isn’t?!? I know I am! Super excited to see if the Avengers will successfully undo Thanos’ damage to planet earth and the universe. Will the rest of the Avengers come back?

I’m curious to know…are you guys interested to go see it? Do you think one of the Avengers may have to die in the movie? Some say, Captain America may end up dying in the movie (He can’t!! He just can’t diiieeee). It’s gotten me ll cay about the movie...they say it’s gonna be epic…an absolute tear jerker. Like, it’s gonna be a real emotional movie like no other MCU movie produced. In fact, it’s 3 hours long!

I sure can’t wait! Would like to hear your views on the movie and if you’re looking forward to it. If not, tell us why ;)

After all, we're in the endgame now.

Apr 8, 2019
I'm certainly excited to go and see it though I probably won't be going on release day, I never tend to with movies, I just don't like the huge rush of people on opening nights.

I have a feeling that basically everyone who was snapped is going to come back but that it is going to require some sort of sacrifice. I think Captain America is going to die in the movie and maybe Black Widow as well. (I know she has a movie coming up but it is a prequel, good way to get people excited to see her movie)

I hope that there is some really interesting way in which they defeat Thanos and that it is not just cheesy time travel. Like how in the last movie Vision destroys the stone and then Thanos just uses the time stone to bring it back. I almost feel that the infinity stones shouldn't be able to effect one another but oh well.

Overall very excited and I hope I can keep away from spoilers until I actually go out and see it. :D

G

Gracie_14

I'm certainly excited to go and see it though I probably won't be going on release day, I never tend to with movies, I just don't like the huge rush of people on opening nights.

I have a feeling that basically everyone who was snapped is going to come back but that it is going to require some sort of sacrifice. I think Captain America is going to die in the movie and maybe Black Widow as well. (I know she has a movie coming up but it is a prequel, good way to get people excited to see her movie)

I hope that there is some really interesting way in which they defeat Thanos and that it is not just cheesy time travel. Like how in the last movie Vision destroys the stone and then Thanos just uses the time stone to bring it back. I almost feel that the infinity stones shouldn't be able to effect one another but oh well.

Overall very excited and I hope I can keep away from spoilers until I actually go out and see it. :D
Thank you for your reply! I love your answer :) I agree with you...well, most of it :sneaky: Captain America can't die.....he just CAN'T!!! 😭😭😭😭

Anyway, we shall see.... ;)

Yeah, I don't want them to defeat Thanos by going back in time...it's just...uncomfortable...and not so realistic...we'll see....I'm not going to watch it at the time it's released anyway...Don't think my parents will allow me, lol...and plus, studying for exams and i can't possibly go watch it...but I will..someday...lol...it's everywhere anyway....

Apr 8, 2019
Thank you for your reply! I love your answer :) I agree with you...well, most of it :sneaky: Captain America can't die.....he just CAN'T!!! 😭😭😭😭

Anyway, we shall see.... ;)

Yeah, I don't want them to defeat Thanos by going back in time...it's just...uncomfortable...and not so realistic...we'll see....I'm not going to watch it at the time it's released anyway...Don't think my parents will allow me, lol...and plus, studying for exams and i can't possibly go watch it...but I will..someday...lol...it's everywhere anyway....
Captain America has been my favourite character since he was introduced. It is going to be sad to see him die if it comes to that. I just think it finishes his character arc, in his first movie he sacrificed himself and so this brings it around full circle. His actor has made it pretty clear that this is the ending of a story.

Why won't your parents let you go and see it? If you don't mind me asking? We will just have to hang out here and try to ignore all the spoilers that will be floating around as it is released. ;)

G

Gracie_14

Captain America has been my favourite character since he was introduced. It is going to be sad to see him die if it comes to that. I just think it finishes his character arc, in his first movie he sacrificed himself and so this brings it around full circle. His actor has made it pretty clear that this is the ending of a story.

Why won't your parents let you go and see it? If you don't mind me asking? We will just have to hang out here and try to ignore all the spoilers that will be floating around as it is released. ;)
Yeahhh, mine too! His characteristics...his charisma in a way, integrity, what he stands for...like, he's the old-fashioned one, right? Not to mention, so dreamy:love::love::love:

Yeah, I heard about Chris Evans’ ‘retirement’ from Captain America’s role. So, that is a big clue in Cap dying in the movie…but I don’t know if I’m prepared for that…I guess I have to.

Oh my parents? Hahaha well, you know…they’re protective….i don’t think they would like me going to see a secular movie that they have no idea about (they don’t mind it, buuut going to see a movie at this moment in time is out of the question, lol)…it’s a bit complicated…but don’t worry, I’ll see it…that’s for sure. But not in a cinema…my cousins will probably see it and maybe I may go with them…they live far off though…maybe…I don’t know...but yes, certain restriction in the home, lol.

Thanks for asking, though!

G

Gracie_14

We will just have to hang out here and try to ignore all the spoilers that will be floating around as it is released.
Hahaha totally! I will be avoiding certain media outlets anyway....not on social media...which is a good thing ;) Soooo it's a choice to google the movie, anyway.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Growing up, I was more of a DC comic fan than Marvel. I don't follow the latest video game or movies and haven't for years. I can see how it may excited the young but holds no fascination for me as an adult.

G

Gracie_14

Growing up, I was more of a DC comic fan than Marvel. I don't follow the latest video game or movies and haven't for years. I can see how it may excited the young but holds no fascination for me as an adult.
Oh no, the adults love the movies as well! Very much, lol. Yes, children are attracted to it...but I don't think they have the minds to understand the concepts of the movies...i would recommend audience of 12-100! :giggle:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oh no, the adults love the movies as well! Very much, lol. Yes, children are attracted to it...but I don't think they have the minds to understand the concepts of the movies...i would recommend audience of 12-100! :giggle:
I will trust your recommendations. :)

Apr 8, 2019
Yeahhh, mine too! His characteristics...his charisma in a way, integrity, what he stands for...like, he's the old-fashioned one, right? Not to mention, so dreamy:love::love::love:

Yeah, I heard about Chris Evans’ ‘retirement’ from Captain America’s role. So, that is a big clue in Cap dying in the movie…but I don’t know if I’m prepared for that…I guess I have to.

Oh my parents? Hahaha well, you know…they’re protective….i don’t think they would like me going to see a secular movie that they have no idea about (they don’t mind it, buuut going to see a movie at this moment in time is out of the question, lol)…it’s a bit complicated…but don’t worry, I’ll see it…that’s for sure. But not in a cinema…my cousins will probably see it and maybe I may go with them…they live far off though…maybe…I don’t know...but yes, certain restriction in the home, lol.

Thanks for asking, though!
For sure focus on your exams, those only come around once, Endgame is here to stay. :LOL:

And I kind of get your parents, I don't think I would stop my kids from going to see a Marvel movie but I would certainly want to be more protective than mine were with me. I mean I was playing games like Grand Theft Auto at like 7, looking back on it that can't have been good for me. So trust that they're looking out for you and doing what is best. :)

I hope you'll be able to see it before getting it spoiled and smart on you to stay away from social media. (y)

G

Gracie_14

For sure focus on your exams, those only come around once, Endgame is here to stay. :LOL:

And I kind of get your parents, I don't think I would stop my kids from going to see a Marvel movie but I would certainly want to be more protective than mine were with me. I mean I was playing games like Grand Theft Auto at like 7, looking back on it that can't have been good for me. So trust that they're looking out for you and doing what is best. :)

I hope you'll be able to see it before getting it spoiled and smart on you to stay away from social media. (y)
Yeah, it's no biggie for me. It's there and will always be, lol. And thanks :) I just read a plot of the movie on Wikipedia and I fear i might have spoiled it! :( Have you seen it on Wikipedia, yet? Do you think it's true...? coz it literally explained the movie from start to finish but very briefly....oh noooo...what have I done!?!

G

Gracie_14

Not to mention...it said something about Black Widow....that's quite disturbing....:cry:

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah, it's no biggie for me. It's there and will always be, lol. And thanks :) I just read a plot of the movie on Wikipedia and I fear i might have spoiled it! :( Have you seen it on Wikipedia, yet? Do you think it's true...? coz it literally explained the movie from start to finish but very briefly....oh noooo...what have I done!?!
No... I had no idea the plot was already revealed somewhere. Now I so want to go and read it and see what it says, maybe I'll go and share in your pain and read it. What do you think? :LOL:

G

Gracie_14

Apr 8, 2019
PLEASE DO!!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avengers:_Endgame

Be careful...I couldn't read the last portion...I just couldn't....i'm sooo pumped right now....
Very interesting some of the stuff there I figured would happen and bleh time travel shenanigans. :rolleyes:

A bit of a surprise about the deaths, though I called one of them right. :)

Now I'm just excited to see how this actually plays out.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
So, I’m not sure about all of you, but I’m guessing most of us are anticipating for Avengers: Endgame to be shown in theatres on Friday. I mean, who isn’t?!? I know I am! Super excited to see if the Avengers will successfully undo Thanos’ damage to planet earth and the universe. Will the rest of the Avengers come back?

I’m curious to know…are you guys interested to go see it? Do you think one of the Avengers may have to die in the movie? Some say, Captain America may end up dying in the movie (He can’t!! He just can’t diiieeee). It’s gotten me ll cay about the movie...they say it’s gonna be epic…an absolute tear jerker. Like, it’s gonna be a real emotional movie like no other MCU movie produced. In fact, it’s 3 hours long!

I sure can’t wait! Would like to hear your views on the movie and if you’re looking forward to it. If not, tell us why ;)

After all, we're in the endgame now.

My daughter (16) just came from endgame. She is not allowed to spoiler. But she is really finnish.
I will go next Friday.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I saw it earlier today. It was great, very satisfying, great acting, an amazing final fight and yeah a perfect end to this amazing universe. Great job by the Russo brothers

Apr 8, 2019
@Gracie_14

I actually ended up going to see it yesterday, we had some down time and just checked online to see if there was seats left and there was so we went. First time I've been to a movie on launch day in forever.

You really need to go and see it even if you spoiled it. :LOL:

It was great and a nice wrap up to like 11 years of storyline. Hope you get to see it soon. :)

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
BTW this movie doesn't end the MCU, it does wrap up the Infinity Wars Saga.

S

SpoonJuly

Whatever-----------
Don't understand these things.
I am just an old man that has never been to a movie theater and watched very little tv.
Had much rather be out in God's creation.
But, you young folks have fun.:cool: