The catholics gotta deceive
maybe you are catholic, you seemed deceived. haha
The catholics gotta deceive
You aren't following him as evidenced by the numerous statements that you have made.
You need Jesus. I suggest that you do follow Jesus instead of whomever it is that is directing your comments on this board.
maybe you are catholic, you seemed deceived. haha
I used to be a chaplain so I had to deal with all denominations and their clergy. I heard a catholic priest tell a dying woman that he possessed the power to absolve her of all her sins, then prayed a prayer from a book and told her she was forgiven and ready for heaven. I had to leave the room. When he left I came back to her bedside and told her about Jesus. She was comatose but I did it anyway hoping that she would hear my voice and reach out to HIM. I’ll never know in this life if it was effective but I pray it was and I had to try.
What in the world are you talking about?Tozer said when Jesus went through a wall after his resurrection, he could not do that before his resurrection, that was a red flag . Jesus walked on water ! No Tozer for me !
What in the world are you talking about?
Never read that in any of his writings....
And his writings wouldn't cover that subject.
You seem to be bearing FALSE WITNESS....
To what advantage?
WHY?
You gonna have to answer for it.
I read it in one of Tozer books many years ago , I don’t remember it by name . I dropped him like a bad habit !
There is no record of Jesus going through a wall before His resurrection. It is true that Lord Jesus had a body of flesh and blood. If you get offended by such a trivial remark, you must struggle with the vast majority of teachers. No one is perfect, not even you.Tozer said when Jesus went through a wall after his resurrection, he could not do that before his resurrection, that was a red flag . Jesus walked on water ! No Tozer for me !
There is no record of Jesus going through a wall before His resurrection. It is true that Lord Jesus had a body of flesh and blood. If you get offended by such a trivial remark, you must struggle with the vast majority of teachers. No one is perfect, not even you.
Peter walked on water. There is also no record of Peter going straight through a wall, even after Jesus rose from the dead. There is a record of Peter being unable to go through a wall. Jesus had the resurrection body like we will have eventually. We will also be able to go through walls then.
Since you believe you are so much better than Tozer.....rewrite "knowledge of the Holy".....lolJesus had a body of flesh after his resurrection, have you read the bible ?
Tozer obviously does not Believe as Jesus said “ with God all things are possible “ so please listen to people that believe Jesus ! I read the scriptures they are so much better than any man’s work . Tozer certainly proves that ! Amen with God all things are possible Jesus said . I’m just scratching the surface . If you prefer to follow Tozer that’s your choice . I do not for many years. The Bible is the authority.Since you believe you are so much better than Tozer.....rewrite "knowledge of the Holy".....
ROFL....
Talk about cleaning the Aegian stables....
You claim to believe the Bible. The Bible states that God has appointed apostles, prophets, evangelists, teachers and pastors in the body to equip the saints for the work of ministry. Presumably you are so far advance in the Christian life that you have no need to avail yourself of God's provision. Lesser mortals like myself are still learning. That's even though I teach and counsel others.Tozer obviously does not Believe as Jesus said “ with God all things are possible “ so please listen to people that believe Jesus ! I read the scriptures they are so much better than any man’s work . Tozer certainly proves that ! Amen with God all things are possible Jesus said . I’m just scratching the surface . If you prefer to follow Tozer that’s your choice . I do not for many years. The Bible is the authority.