B.D.F. Is my favourite...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The Father is supreme but here and now for human purposes we have to hear two sides to a story so we can make the best understanding of a topic.
We better tell the Creator where He goofed?
The Father says we are to take ALL things to Him first to receive His guidance.
Leaning NOT on our own understanding.
blessings
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze
We better tell the Creator where He goofed?
The Father says we are to take ALL things to Him first to receive His guidance.
Leaning NOT on our own understanding.
blessings

100% brother.
When i take things to Him for understanding He tells me "Those who live by the sword will die by the sword".
Amen to that !
 
100% brother.
When i take things to Him for understanding He tells me "Those who live by the sword will die by the sword".
Amen to that !
He answers like that no matter what you ask?
That's not what I need when I ask Him I am going to get the taxes paid.
 
He answers like that no matter what you ask?
That's not what I need when I ask Him I am going to get the taxes paid.
Of course not.
So to circle back (as Jen Psaki would say) to hearing both sides of the story, we have His understanding in Proverbs 18:17 for that as one of the places.
 
If we are to take ALL THINGS to Him for His guidance and you don't receive His guidance but go back to leaning on your own understanding, how are you obedient to Him?
Did you not fail to "wait upon Him" as the Word guides, for His answer?
He has made it clear to me He is not the internet where I go for immediate answers, as the world would have me do, but rather wait upon Him, sometimes 12, 24, 36, hours His answer will always come through and never be late.

blessings
 
I took the Internet up to Him and He told me that "all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth"
 
I took the Internet up to Him and He told me that "all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth"

I have doubt of the origin of that.
Doesn't resonate with the Spirit.
best wishes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1
I have doubt of the origin of that.
Doesn't resonate with the Spirit.
best wishes

"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."

This is why the book of Proverbs is a wonderful book about wisdom.
 
Oh gosh , I'm sorry , I haven't made myself clear , again . I just meant that sometimes when I read posts on here , they r so spot on its feels as if the Holy Spirit is here , on this forum , helping us all to understand the Word of God . Sorry if I was a bit too vague .

Okay, thanks for clarifying, and I trust that the parameters which make you feel the presence of the HS include love (= forgiveness and concern for oneness) as well as truth/correct understanding of GW. LIC, GWH
 
OK I must be retarded or something. I don't get it, but it's obviously funny judging from the emoticons
Eeyore is a somewhat depressing donkey character from Winnie the Pooh. Always down in the dumps and full of negativity. Actually, there are days that I can relate to that type of gloomy outlook on life. Fortunately, those types of days are few and far between.
 
Eeyore is a somewhat depressing donkey character from Winnie the Pooh. Always down in the dumps and full of negativity. Actually, there are days that I can relate to that type of gloomy outlook on life. Fortunately, those types of days are few and far between.

Oh OK, thx. Sort of like a cartoon Debbie Downer
 
Oh OK, thx. Sort of like a cartoon Debbie Downer
I took it as a reference to his tail is why I found it funny. He has it pinned on with a tack....
I'd have sewed it back on, myself, considering that I'd think that the tack would be just as uncomfortable as a sewing needle...:unsure:
 
I took it as a reference to his tail is why I found it funny. He has it pinned on with a tack....
I'd have sewed it back on, myself, considering that I'd think that the tack would be just as uncomfortable as a sewing needle...:unsure:
Compassion! Poor Eeyore appreciates it!:)(y):giggle:
 
I have never placed a member on ignore but I have placed a few on Eeyore.
a50ljg.jpg
:LOL::LOL::p