Backmasked Messages

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2018
Hello. I was listening to some music and I heard something that sounded like "Lucifer" in this song when played backwards.
Here's the song link:
I was wondering if anyone could back me up on it.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Wow. 80s flashback. Didn't know people still believed in this.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
On Taylor Swift's last single, if you play it backward...
it says, "Don't date me, I'm a horrible girlfriend."

That's what I heard.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
If it were a country song, it would be like: "my wife came back and my pickup truck left me". :D

Dec 12, 2013
I watched a 3 hour documentary once called...

Hell's Bells, the Dangers of Rock and Roll

Check it out.....eye opening and had some very interesting points....about 5 parts and I believe one dealt on backwards masking....

M

Miri

There was a lot of controversy about.

“Another one bites the dust”. Aparently played backwards it says
“Start to smoke marijuana”

How so called subliminal messages are suppose to affect you,
when you can’t hear them unless playing a record backwards,
is beyond me.

But hey now we have CDs and downloads. Lol

E

eternally-gratefull

Playing stairway to heaven backwards, it appeared robert plant is calling out to satan.

Of course, saying the word which corresponds backwards. Sounds like saying satan.. It was not subliminal at all.

I played another one bites the dust backwards I am old enough to remember records) and it did sound like “it said it is time to smoke marijuana”

Lol.. All th econspiracied back then. Memories!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
How on earth do you play music backward? I can't even play it forward. lol

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hi Musicman! I see you're new... just a welcome here=).

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello. I was listening to some music and I heard something that sounded like "Lucifer" in this song when played backwards.
Here's the song link:
I was wondering if anyone could back me up on it.
Welcome to CC, you're name reminds me of the movie. Yes I remember controversy over a few Beatles songs also something about Paul being dead.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Wow. 80s flashback. Didn't know people still believed in this.
My exact thoughts! I remember the whole thing about Led Zepplin. Someone played it backwards to PROVE what it was saying. I think I listened to that a thousand times, and I never heard what was supposed to have been said.

As for "Another one bites the dust”. Aparently played backwards it says
“Start to smoke marijuana”!!

"Tsud eht setib eno rehtona." Is "Another one bites the dust" spelled backwards. Not even close to "Start to smoke marijuana." There are 2 M's in the latter, and none in the former. No S at the beginning, either.

I had been a Christian for 2 years, at the time this nonsense started, but even then, common sense prevailed, and I knew this is just another piece of nonsense. It is not even a conspiracy, because it doesn't even have a grain of truth to it!

This is pure deception! Not even close to what people are saying it says. Backmasking was a evil lie by Christian leaders to scare children and even adults. Bob Larson was a big one for this. He simply was not telling the truth.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I watched a 3 hour documentary once called...

Hell's Bells, the Dangers of Rock and Roll

Check it out.....eye opening and had some very interesting points....about 5 parts and I believe one dealt on backwards masking....
Here's an example of 80s mentality. This 80s video.
Theres never been proof of this accusation being real, nor any scientific proof backmasking would have any effect on anyone.
Religious gibberish and a huge discredit to people of faith.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Theres never been proof of this accusation being real, nor any scientific proof backmasking would have any effect on anyone.
There's a video on YT called 'Paul McCartney is Dead - songs backwards' and during one of the clips played backwards you can def hear 'Paul is a dead man, Paul is a dead man'. They prob did it bc they could and I hope it wasn't done for bad reasons. Just caused a lot of kerfuffle at the time over what it meant, at least to some Beatlemaniacs.

Dec 12, 2013
Here's an example of a mouthy, judgmental, baseless, vitriolic post with no value, and a huge discredit to all with common sense and the ability to cognitively deduce conclusions based upon factual evidence!

It also reeks of evidentary value and ignorance of factual truth....!!

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Since this IS the conspiracy forum,
and we're all having such fun...
I'll add a bit of political creepiness.

(But seriously, politicians are already creepy enough without playing them backward.)

Dec 9, 2018
Since this IS the conspiracy forum,
and we're all having such fun...
I'll add a bit of political creepiness.

(But seriously, politicians are already creepy enough without playing them backward.)

Ok, I agree that politicians can be pretty creepy, but as far as the recording, I have NO clue what I was supposed to hear (besides "yes we can... yes we can... etc"