Barely jogging uphill, lol..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh me goodness, my mind is very talkative today. I decided get up and listen to an audible book and go for a very, veryyyyy slow paced thanksgiving jog with my dogs.

As I was barely tugging along on an upward slope, I became abundantly ugh, thinking why must there be the ups of the outting? I had to actively crack the internal whip to keep myself going. As I reachedad the peak of one particular huge hill, I turned to look back at the accomplishment.

Hahaha, it was barely a slope at all.

I giggled, breathing heavy I turned back and continued towards more of a downward direction, perhaps just a more level plain, lol. Everything seemed almost magical. Yes, the endorphines were starting to reward the melodramatic event of the not massive hill climbed, lol.

I am reminded of how awesome God's design is. I know that I am still out of shape, that those days of being a personal trainer are lonnnnnng gone. I know that my tendency to get on a health kick comes and goes.

So today, I thank my Lord for nature, for journies, for getting back up on the proverbial horse of life, in whatever way we can. I know life brings ups and downs and all arounds, seasons are guaranteed.

With Him though, there are pleasures evermore… Not because of circumstance but because of Him!!!

Our greatest Blessing of all!!!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Good day, Renee! :) I hope you do not mind me posting this Isaiah 12:2 panel here :D

My life seems to be mostly valley these days LOL, but I know God is looking after
me in so many ways... it is good to leave the highs and lows behind for now :)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I not only don't mind, I am very, very grateful. I love how you and your heartfelt art points towards Him, always, that u are praising Him in the midst of all the seasons, including valleys. I want to be there for you in this so much less than easy season. I thank my Lord that your family surrounds you with love and mostly because I know He is holding you every step of the way. I am praying for you.

Dooms

Feb 8, 2018
Oh me goodness, my mind is very talkative today. I decided get up and listen to an audible book and go for a very, veryyyyy slow paced thanksgiving jog with my dogs.

As I was barely tugging along on an upward slope, I became abundantly ugh, thinking why must there be the ups of the outting? I had to actively crack the internal whip to keep myself going. As I reachedad the peak of one particular huge hill, I turned to look back at the accomplishment.

Hahaha, it was barely a slope at all.

I giggled, breathing heavy I turned back and continued towards more of a downward direction, perhaps just a more level plain, lol. Everything seemed almost magical. Yes, the endorphines were starting to reward the melodramatic event of the not massive hill climbed, lol.

I am reminded of how awesome God's design is. I know that I am still out of shape, that those days of being a personal trainer are lonnnnnng gone. I know that my tendency to get on a health kick comes and goes.

So today, I thank my Lord for nature, for journies, for getting back up on the proverbial horse of life, in whatever way we can. I know life brings ups and downs and all arounds, seasons are guaranteed.

With Him though, there are pleasures evermore… Not because of circumstance but because of Him!!!

Our greatest Blessing of all!!!
Jogging and prayer are a great combo!